- Nov 16, 2012
Readings for the Week
Ps 68:1-10, 32-35
1 Pet 4:12-14; 5:6-11
To make the most of this invitation:
- Commit to reading and reflecting on the four passages.You may read one or more a day. Or spread the readings out over the week. Whatever your rhythm, give yourself time and space to engage the Scriptures.
- As you read the passages, ask yourself some questions:
- What’s the big idea that ties these texts together?
- What are these scriptures telling me about God?
- What do I learn here about human life or myself?
- What’s the takeaway, application or next step for me in these texts?