Bumble Bees And God's Surprises (c:

Hi :)

Right now, we have abundant rain. I have been sharing in the word with Jan, and now all this rain comes. This can happen. When I have had a special time of God's word, this is when a downpour of rain can come . . . a confirmation of how God's word is like the rain (Isaiah 55:10-11) coming down, all over the place, to bless all of us with His love and correction and all the life He has for us. And this comes with growing because of His word raining so generously to us.

As you know, we had a good time in church. Brian was talking about how our Father is changing us to be like Jesus, and we can not do this, ourselves. And put on the whole armor of God, and we do need God's corrective surgery > but we need to stay on the table, for His surgery > "Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?" (Hebrews 12:9) We need to actively seek our Father and submit in order to receive His correction . . . not only live the lives we want, hoping we won't get in trouble > we need correction, no need to wonder about this!

On Saturday, I went out for some fresh air and walking exercise, and wound up busy with a bumble bee photo op >

I could hold my cell camera on the other side of a bee, from me, and get us together in a picture :)

But, on another day, in another place, bumble bees kept moving away as I tried to get close.

At first I was trying only to ease up to a bee beyond my camera. But my face could be near a flower while I was reaching toward a bee on another flower; and then a bee would come to the flower near my face, and I even felt the bumble bee wings fanning my face - - while I was trying to sneak up on another bee! So, then was when I realized I could even reach around a bee and get her with me in the photo :)

"That's what sweet nectar can do . . . get you closer with each other." :) lolololol

After being with those evasive bees, I never thought I could do this. This shows how . . . after we think we have proof that some thing can never happen - - then is when God proves Himself. Our Father has surprises for us, all we never would have thought of.

I see how people before Jesus came could have seen that their world was so evil, and they were therefore so sure there was no hope and there can not be a resurrection; yet, Jesus not only died but so suffered - - was so injured, first . . . then He rose with His wounds still in His body. And those wounds, once He was resurrected, could not effect Him to make Him suffer.

Like this, there can be things of our past . . . wounds and memories that can come back, but God's love has the power of the resurrection to keep past things from effecting us.

This evil world can use past things to convince us that we can't have deep and sensitive and honest trusting relationships, and that we can't do much because of our "old age". But this is how this evil world is set up to "educate" us > Jesus says, "learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (in Matthew 11:29)

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)

Also, I am finding how God is judicious > meaning, His judging of what to do is for the whole good of all of us. These bumble bees are laboring for one another . . . for the whole nest, not only each for one's own self! So, always stay with God, doing all He has us do, and this will bring us to all He pleases to share with us . . . with us all as one family > John 17:22-26 :)

This time, I saw flowers where two bees would be together, right in the same flower >
278.jpg

It could seem that, while they were doing their duties, they just could not stay away from each other. This can be how it is in doing our labor with Jesus. We who are doing His pleasure can find how we can't stay away from one another, while we are spreading the pollen of His word and getting the sweet nectar of His love ! :)

So - - we thank you, God our Father of our Lord and Groom Jesus. God bless you, too :) Yes, the glory is all to You, O Father :)

Bill

Back