Cartoon Network is adding two nonbinary characters to one of its children's shows,

Status
Not open for further replies.

can you see the handwriting on the wall.?
Non-binary persons have been around for a long time. They used to be called sufferers of Multiple Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia. I wonder when people will realize that the Emperor is naked.šŸ˜

It is all part of a push to have it taught in schools as a default of sorts for all confused children and/or those lacking confidence in who they are. So many kids are not grounded to their Creator so they are vulnerable to believe that since they don't seem to fit in and life doesn't make sense to them, they must be part of the anti-Christian culture.

It is all part of a push to have it taught in schools as a default of sorts for all confused children and/or those lacking confidence in who they are. So many kids are not grounded to their Creator so they are vulnerable to believe that since they don't seem to fit in and life doesn't make sense to them, they must be part of the anti-Christian culture.
your exactly right

let me clarify my stance ..the post was moved to another section.. i disagreed not be high minded or even argumentized. for this reason it falls to the days we are living in. it is my understanding in Canada your not allowed to speak out against the lgbt movement . if certain ones had their way in federal and state . it would be law against speaking out. this lgbt movement is all about getting full control of your kids.

i am simply sounding the alarm as in Ezekiel chapter 3 and 33. there are things/agendas taking place in our land . that we are not aware of or turned our backs to .

i do not suggest we storm the white house, but that we wake up speak up follow 2 chronicles 7:14 . as the Body of Christ we vote these people out of office who allows this into law

(7) Anything dealing with transgender topics including psychology and surgery. feel free to remove my post because transgenderism is a phycology thing.

I don't think its anything to worry about
Characters of all types appear on cartoons, animals, veges, etc.

If you spend all your life watching cartoons and nothing else, maybe it's a worry but worse things appear on the news. If you've woken up then you are woke anyway.

Not sure why christians keep pushing all those to me making a big deal over it when I'm like this has actually been around all the time and its nothing new. Since Sodom and Gomorrah.

Do I want to be the person crying about it and fwding to every Christian arrgh there's a gay character in a movie! Or there's a rainbow Bible that changed the pronouns. You are the one paying attention to it and making a big song and dance about it, not me. I don't have time for that. If thats what you want to focus on. The whole ongoing neverending Battle of the sexes between men and women thing just makes it worse. I am over it.

This thread has been reported by several CFS members.

This thread is now closed for staff review of content and may or may not be reopened.

`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back