Celebration of Life - Bob Wille

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,

who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Hello Friends,

It is with heavy hearts that we share with you that Bob Wille, photographer and curator of “Naturally God Speaks”, passed away on November 5 at 11:35pm. He was surrounded by his wife, Sue, and friends and family in his final hours.

The night before, Bob had been involved in a car accident that resulted in several broken bones, but most critical was the strain the event and those injuries had on his heart; it was damaged beyond repair.

Sue asked us to express the love and appreciation she holds for each of you who’ve been a part of this virtual community Bob nurtured and sustained over the years. His spirit drew sustenance from the messages shared with all of you and from his delight in the visual discoveries he sighted on his walks and in his meditations upon the Word of God.

In this final “Naturally God Speaks” message, we’ve shared Romans 8:28 which was Bob’s life verse.

Arrangements for Bob’s Homegoing Celebration have not yet been made, but a member of the family will email all of you again as soon as that information is made available.

With love,

The Harris Family

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your condolences and prayers for me and for Bob’s family. We are encouraged and comforted by them.

In honor of his homegoing to Heaven and in tribute to the life he lived, there will be a Celebration of Life service for Robert Paul (Bob) Wille on Tuesday, December 6th at 10:30 am. The celebration, which will be followed by a luncheon, will be held at New Life Community Church of the Nazarene located at 3367 N. Geronimo Ave, in Tucson, AZ.

In person or in spirit, I pray you’ll be there to celebrate, learn more about, and hear tributes to this wonderful loving guy I was honored to love and be wed to.

Sue Harris-Wille

Sue - Thank you for letting us know additional details. We saw Bob's username pop up in the members active list and had to scramble to open up his account in the event that a family member wished to post in his name.

Bob was a very special person and we all loved his daily messages of hope, love and faith.

May God Bless your entire family at this difficult time.

We will leave the account here open for a while.

Dear Sue, the Harris and Wille family;

God bless you for your kind words. We had many moments of posting exchanges when Bob shared the Word and beautiful landscape photos. We're also thankful for his many prayers for all of us at Christian Forum Site.

We'll be with you in spirit at
Bob's Homegoing Celebration.

God bless
you, Sue and your entire family.

Dear Sue and family
May God comfort you all in your great loss.
❤️
Bob was much loved by everyone on the forum. He was a great encourager and comforter. A wonderful man of God and so faithful. We'll miss Bob.

Thank you for your beautiful messages to us. You are in our prayers and Bob, Sue and family will never be forgotten.
We will all be there with you in Spirit on the 6th and I know that anyone who could be with you all physically would be.
Much Love and Blessings

Bob was the first person God used to remove the veil from over my eyes so I could access the scriptures.

I remember that day well, and thanked him tremendously as I was spiritually as blind as a bat ( I still am blind , but can see better now)

I remember how he was thrilled that God used him. He was glad he didn't know he was doing anything, except following The Scriptures.

Matthew 6:1-4 ESV​

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Well, if I know Our Lord, like I do, He will keep His Promise.

Im excited for Bobs spirit right now.

Praying God will Bless you all, bobs family and friends.

Bob's daily thoughts and humour and pictures will be missed on this forum, I am sure there is a special seat reserved for him in heaven and we'll get to see him when we get there!

Thinking of you Sue (that's my mum's name too). Bob was always always focused on God and his Word here and I don't think he ever got into debates or arguments and worldly concerns like the rest of us tend to do! That takes special devotion and dedication and we can all learn from his example.

😇

Back