Chag sameach - Happy Passover

1989 years ago today (14 Nisan) Jesus died. In my chronology study (http://www.abdicate.net/book.aspx) never does the word of God exaggerate. If a number is given that is an approximation, it's always under estimate, never over the number stated. When Daniel said 483 years, Jesus died 483 years, 13 days after the the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem. When the history is Israel was given in Acts,
the years of "about forty years" (Acts 13:18 "And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness."), "about the space of four hundred and fifty years" (Acts 13:20) and "by the space of forty years" (Acts 13:21) add up to "about" 530 years. Two "abouts" with only 8 years difference from the actual numbers, works for me.

So when Jesus said the sign of Jonah would only be given to that wicked generation. Jonah was in the belly of the whale for three days and three nights specifically, which equals 72 hours. In my study I show that Jesus was dead from 3pm on Wednesday and rose from the dead after the end of the Sabbath after 6pm Saturday.

Today, at sunset, being the start of the weekly Sabbath and Passover, to get to Sunday as the resurrection is not possible with the time frame given. The word of God never overestimates and says what it means and means what it says. Only those who hold onto tradition over the plain text of the word of God, make the word of God of none effect.

Back