Christ 4 us

Christ 4 us

Hi friends,

Please visit my blog at christ4us.blogspot.com. its updated weekly with articles on Christian faith.

Do register for newsletter if you wish to be updated when the news posts are added.

Reap what you sow is the latest article

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain of wheat fall into the earth and die, it abideth by itself alone; but if it die, it beareth much fruit. John 12:24

The Passover feast mentioned in john 12 is very special. A huge gathering was there. One like never before and this was so to see Lazarus who was raised from death and Jesus the One who performed this miracle. The made a step by step approach (John 12:20-22) to see and hear from God. However, Jesus was taken by this ‘celebrity’ status. He spoke so to emphasize that it is all the same seeing Lazarus and God until “a grain of wheat fall into the earth and dieâ€. But what does this really mean?

Read the rest at christ4us.blogspot.com

I like the theme you are using but I do have one suggestion. Get rid of the Flashing Text. It is extremely distracting for a reader. My eyes could not focus well on small text without wanting to look over at what was flashing.

Back