Christ As Holy Spirit Of Old Testament--by Name

I wonder if this can be backed up by the Old Testament? I'll keep searching. It mentions Christ being there in the spirit---His Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 10:1-4--Moreover brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2--And all were baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3--And did eat the same spiritual meat;
4--And did drink the same spiritual drink: FOR THEY DRANK OF THAT SPIRITUAL ROCK THAT FOLLOWED THEM: AND THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST.

Yeshua Bless You

P. S. I believe this to mean that those who followed the law of Moses, the ten commandments received a baptism of the Holy Spirit which is Christ.

I like this in Hebrews where it says that Jesus built not only His own house(body/us/temples) but our houses.

Hebrews 3:3-6--For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4--For every house is builded by some man; but He, that built all things is God.
5--And Moses veril was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after'
6--But Christ as a Son over His own house; whose house we are, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

We are the temple of God/Holy Spirit--1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, 2 Corinthians 6:16, Ephesians 2:21-22

Yeshua Bless You

Back