Christian Forum Site

I found this group about three weeks ago. I was aware of its existence. But to be transparent. These forums at times have left me with very negative feelings.
As I usually join a group over the last several years trying to find one. And every pastor or experienced reader. Just has to criticize another persons port of view.
I am not talking about asking to clarify. I find everyone seems to want to be the center of a attention the best Christ Follower. But at the expense of members.

I ignore the Holy Spirit at times. I prefer to do it on my own ( LOL cause we always no best right? ) And when I do that. I end up in the same rut. Nasty people, condescending and totally missing the Following of Christ is not just biblical. You can memorize the Bible then chastise those who have less abilities.
When I join a group, I am testing the waters carefully. Just like the Admin/Mods go invisible and watch the new members when top they are unsure the direction its going.

But there is something going on with this group. There seems many people here listening to the Holy Spirit and gods words.
You know my test for this group is, I will look at how would this group treat my son with Autism?
He would be very direct, but also answer would be logical not biblical, in the sense he see the truth of the Bible in beauty.
And is why he says things like, the Bible is not a book of quotes its a book of books. In his head each Book is a lesson. Scripture alone is not the lesson to him.
Mathew is a story to him of Grace. Proverbs, are reminders on life and how we interact with each other.

He reads Greek Mythology to understand the Gods. So he can then see how pretty amazing GOD is compared to it.
So to him, Mythology is a study of people trying to be God. They are nit Gods. I wish he has the ability to public speak.
Because his disability in those situations has him saying what people want him to say. Its a coping mechanism. Because if he says what you want to hear.
You will stop asking and looking at him.

To digress. God doesn't mess around when I choose to listen. There is something here. There is a Unity that is not just people.
Somehow this Electronic Xenforo software has become a fellowship. I feel the presence here of God. The Lord is watching over closely.
I also feel some are here with other motives. That is not an accusation. But seems when pray I get the impression I need to watch carefully.
to see whom is actually here for The Lords Love and Grace. I have met false prophets in our modern days. They are well versed and have a vast knowledge.
But God is here. There are so many here that just have deep real love for Jesus. I do not know that physically. But when I pray for a place to be grounded and safe
this place seems to be the " Real Deal "

I picked this category, because it is a testimony to what is being seen at least by me. Be strong Brothers and Sisters.
There is something occurring here. Many of you have been here over a decade and maybe the ability to see what it looks
Like to other Christ Followers is difficult. So sharing this as a testimony to the work being done here appears by the Lords Grace.

Hi, RootedWithGod - On behalf of the entire CFS Staff, thank you for your testimony and kind comments.

As you have observed, CFS is unlike other similar forums. Our standards and regulations have been in place since 2006 and are enforced, strictly but fairly. CFS is a haven for persons who are tired of the bad behavior that is allowed elsewhere.

Thank you again and may God Bless.

`

I TOLD YA........ I TOLD YA...... HAHAHAHAHA.... WE are different... (some of us more so than others and YES... I'm talking about me. HAHA ).

So glad you are happy here... For me.. it's a reprieve and an actual chance to fellowship with other believers. I have also been challenged and stretched a little... as I can have an "attitude" when people come across as superior in their thinking. It happens everywhere and as you pointed out.... the staff is quick to JUMP on something when it appears that it might get out of hand. This place really does take one back to what respectful communication is. :D

Back