Christian You Tube?

Aug 6, 2014
I cant watch godtube any longer, way to many ads. Are there any other christian video sites out there without the ads? Not asking for ad free, but less ads.

Feb 13, 2019
England
According to their FAQ's the only way to watch Ad-free content is to subscribe to TeacherTube Pro. You can find the link here.
These are obviously paid subscriptions billed monthly ($9.99), quarterly ($27.97) or yearly ($97).

I don't know of any other sites which have fewer ads, however, I hope the above info is useful.

Reactions: chili
Sep 7, 2019
North Carolina
We have Right Now Media through the Baptist church I attend, and its free to all members. You can try to register for an account, as Im not sure how that works. Another source I like is truelife.org.

Reactions: chili
Aug 6, 2014
thats nice to have, wish my church had it. do you know the cost? At first i was just looking for music video's. I dont like youtube, especially there advertising.

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
My church was considering using right now media abut the subscriber fees are quite expensive maybe the bigger the church the more worthwhile it is. Sorry cant give you a quote they will only tell you if you want to buy from them I think. But I remember it was costly thats why we stopped after the free trial.

Yes you tube has gone downhill the ads just make it like regular tv so I dont much bother with it.

Apr 23, 2019
Atlanta
May I suggest Pandora.com if you like music. They will give you (I think) 10 hours per month of listening for free, with ads. Their pro membership, at about $5 per month and no ads, seems reasonable if you use it a lot.

I have got in the habit of watching Youtube videos in a private window with Brave browser, which blocks many ads. At the moment it seems to be accepable to Youtube for many of their videos.