Coffee With "Smiley"

I'm sorry, but you guys are talking about hot chocolate with little candies and stuff. wimp 🤓 wimp wimp 😴zzzzz

I drink hot, black ☕ burned coffee with perhaps a couple of packets of stevia. Then I can stay awake at night and read all your posts. ❤️

Oh, and just in case, 1 Timothy 5, 5 Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers,

I have acid reflux so I have heartburn really bad nearly all the time so I put salt in the grounds prior to brewing to cut the acid down. I but an Arabica coffee imported that gives its profits to help orphans. The cinnamon is just a nice note that also provides health benefits. I like coffee any way I can get it though; cold, hot, iced, black, cream, etc.

I have acid reflux so I have heartburn really bad nearly all the time so I put salt in the grounds prior to brewing to cut the acid down. I but an Arabica coffee imported that gives its profits to help orphans. The cinnamon is just a nice note that also provides health benefits. I like coffee any way I can get it though; cold, hot, iced, black, cream, etc.

I noticed that I get heartburn, Sam, and feel coffee has much to do with it. I wonder by putting a little salt in the coffee filter (to make 2-3 cups) it will help with my heartburn? Perhaps a teaspoon?

Even so, I still love my coffee black and two packages of stevia for a little sweet taste, especially in the morning.

Please let me know. God bless you and thanks, brother.

I noticed that I get heartburn, Sam, and feel coffee has much to do with it. I wonder by putting a little salt in the coffee filter (to make 2-3 cups) it will help with my heartburn? Perhaps a teaspoon?

Even so, I still love my coffee black and two packages of stevia for a little sweet taste, especially in the morning.

Please let me know. God bless you and thanks, brother.
I just grind one turn on a sea salt (maybe a pinch) and that seems to do the trick. I would say the acid from the coffee is affecting you though.

I was just curious if others brew their coffee with a smidge of salt and cinnamon. So, do ya; brew your coffee with a smidge of salt and cinnamon?

A husband and wife are talking...​

Husband: Would you put on a cup of coffee?

Wife: No.

Husband: Why

Wife: The man is supposed to make the coffee.

Husband: What do you mean?

Wife: In a marriage, the husband makes the coffee.

Husband: Where’d you hear that?

Wife: It‘s in the Bible.

Husband: What? No it’s not.

Wife: Yes it is!

[wife gets bible, finds page, shows husband]

Wife: See? Hebrews!

😋

A husband and wife are talking...​

Husband: Would you put on a cup of coffee?

Wife: No.

Husband: Why

Wife: The man is supposed to make the coffee.

Husband: What do you mean?

Wife: In a marriage, the husband makes the coffee.

Husband: Where’d you hear that?

Wife: It‘s in the Bible.

Husband: What? No it’s not.

Wife: Yes it is!

[wife gets bible, finds page, shows husband]

Wife: See? Hebrews!

😋

Love it,love it! Fill us up Lord and run it over!RNFetchBlobTmp_dzzo4y0sk19cshi065vy74.jpg

Back