Cowboy sundaes

Although not originally from Alaska, I found this dish here. Yums.

Cole slaw sprinkled with cilantro on
pulled BBQ pork on
sweet potato fries.

That stack is a sundae. You can adjust the ingredients in the slaw if you have to avoid dairy or egg... You can also really make it unhealthy with regular french fries.

Cole slaw sprinkled with cilantro on
pulled BBQ pork on
sweet potato fries.

That stack is a sundae. You can adjust the ingredients in the slaw if you have to avoid dairy or egg... You can also really make it unhealthy with regular french fries.
Gee, for a moment I thought the Cowboys were playing in the Superbowl the Sunday after next.

Cole slaw sprinkled with cilantro on pulled BBQ pork on
sweet potato fries.

Sounds delicious. We don't eat much sweet potato but a baked potato with butter and the works would be great!

Over here we have a Burger King. When we were in Ketchikan, Alaska, we stopped by a place called Burger Queen. 🍔

L😎L!

You never know about fast food...

I used to be sent to Florida for my job. They had a drive-thru called Maryland Fried Chicken. I never saw any Maryland Fried Chicken place in Maryland.
Funny, reminds me of Elementary School, where I’d open up my lunchbox and pull out a chicken breast from the night before. The kids (who were predominantly black and hispanic) would take a look at my mom’s (who was from England) chicken, noticing it’s pale appearance, exclaim “That ain’t no Southern Fried, it’s Northern Fried chicken!”

Back