Current Events

I am sure there is a reason for it but why is there no category for Current Events? For the sake of opinion conveyance, Jesus told us to watch (Matt. 24:42) and the Bible cautions that we not be deceived (James 1:16) but how do we do either if no one knows the parallels of what is happening to prophecy of the Bible? I am not saying it needs to be a frivolous newscast of mundane events that have no spiritual significance but the stuff going on in the world today should have all Christians in a state of alertness. Being peaceful and silent is a comfortable rut for Christians but Jesus got His feet dirty when He was here.

Respectfully,
Sam

If you look at the forum posting area titled "Open Discussions", the third posting header in that area is "Events". That area can be used for the purposes that you mentioned.

Thank you for the question.

`23

If you look at the forum posting area titled "Open Discussions", the third posting header in that area is "Events". That area can be used for the purposes that you mentioned.

Thank you for the question.

`23
Okay, I looked around and used search. I am unable to find a category named "Open Discussions". o_O

The main page at CFS contains Primary Category Headers as follows -

Welcome

Help Desk

Let's Go

Open Discussions

Prayer and Fellowship

Learning

Personal

Entertainment

Weather and the Environment

Resources

Look under the Primary Category Header - "Open Discussions"

"Events" is the third one down after "General Discussions" and "Doctrinal Discussions".

(If you are using a smart phone for forum navigation, you may wish to try using a laptop or desktop to see the full screen presentation.)

`

Back