- Write a letter to God, and let Him know what you are hoping for this Christmas. Search for one to three scriptures that back up your hope.
- Each day, act on your faith by speaking out loud God’s WORD concerning what you’re hoping for.
- Meditate on the love God has for you. Ask God for a deeper revelation of that love.
- Practice God’s love toward others by forgiving and staying out of strife.
- Exercise patience. When you feel yourself fearing or doubting, answers those fears out loud with The WORD of God.
- From now until Christmas, commit to a fast from speaking anything contrary to The WORD of God regarding your situation. That’s a tough one, but with God’s help, you can do it!
© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved