"Day of Reckoning" Calling to Account

I had posted something here about "What is one thing you think important in getting ready for Jesus's return?" And I really enjoyed reading the replies! A year ago I posted a video called "Day of Reckoning". It was a word of the Lord I had received in church which really marked the beginning of something I knew was coming. The word was before the covid came to the USA. I did not know what the entrance into what we would be entering would like, but the Lord had been preparing me since I was born-again 1987 to be strong for this time in Him with the understanding needed to walk through this time. You will not find what you need to do this through worldly or quasi worldly/political/christian media but through the Son.

What if you knew you had time to prepare because God was/is calling humanity to account before His Son's return? Would you make any changes? Or reconsider some of your thinking and ways you have been conducting your life.

I will attach here that video from a year ago and a 1 year later update to that one which I posted a week ago There is more on my youtube channel about these things. I have limited my posting here because sometime folks think you trying to promote your channel. Well, my content will not find a fast track to going viral I can assure you. But I believe God sends folks ahead of His coming like John the baptist whom Jesus said was Elijah if you can accept that. Or a person whom would come in the spirit or power of Elijah. Jesus was reallying saying a prophet was sent to prepare the way. And not the kind of prophet to give anyone new doctrine as Jesus coming was foretold, but He was preparing the way so you would know what time it is and recognize God if you were looking for Him. Now this is something I think we we can each reflect on and ask ourselves are we living a life that is preparing the way for people to see Jesus in our lives and know what time it is declaring Jesus's is returning?

My original video for my channel "backyard waterfalls" which you can find still posted there. I thought was going to my little fun video hobby with my wife change a year ago. Here are the two videos.

Back