Dearly beloved, how are you? I am a Christian.

Although one might not be the same as another, it does not mean we all wouldn't feel the same regardless. If one is being bothered by any hinderance to their joyfulness, it's not only my belief, but in consideration in accords to my understanding, that if one would just believe, even though a thing were physically impossible, just trust the most high God (even the Lord) and ask of Him for anything, because He really does love us all (please see prayer remedy at *** link removed by the staff. See Forum Rules # 7 and 7.1 *** ), and it will be done for you. For all things are possible with God. Thanks.

Welcome to cfs The King Comes
Looking forward to the fellowship with each other as time goes on.

As you begin here in the forum, Please take a moment to review the following and familiarize yourself with the following.
This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here at cfs.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help.

Blessings
FCJ

WELCOME TO CFS...WE ARE GLAD YOU JOINED. LOOK FORWARD TO FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU!!

2-Welcome.jpg

Welcome The King comes!!! To cfs. It's good to have you here to fellowship with us.

I thought i would add the verses that goes along with your prayer, and beliefs....
Mar 11:22 — Mar 11:25
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

God bless you in all you do! Thanks for having the desire to be a great help to the body of Christ!

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Back