Death Is Abolished (rendered Idle) In The Here And Now....

Hear the matter FIRST in its entirety rather than “answering a matter” before it is truly heard. Be swift to hear and slow to speak...slow to wrath. The wrath of men works not the righteousness of God.

Proverbs 18:13 KJV

(13) He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

How is it that men do not understand the speech of our Lord? Because the Word is not in them. The “Word” is the “Saying”: to have love for one another. Yet, there will be those who will not show love towards their brothers and so will never truly understand what is said. They will be ever learning but never be able to come to the knowledge of the Truth and be saved wholly in soul, spirit and mortal body….in the here and now.

John 8:42-47 KJV
(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Our very own church people….our own “countrymen”…. will persecute us for preaching the good news about LIFE NOW that Christ Jesus has brought to light through His sacrifice. Our Savior Jesus Christ has abolished death NOW and has brought Life and undecaying of the mortal body (“immortality”) to Light in the here and now. We are not to be ashamed of His testimony….but BELIEVE.

2 Timothy 1:8-11 KJV

(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

And whoever shall believe in Him shall not PERISH from this earth in a broken down mortal body but have an age-lasting Life NOW as His Spirit shall give our mortal bodies life NOW. Our salvation is NOW for whosoever shall hear and believe in Him. We shall have a strong life EVERY DAY of our prolonged lives according to His Word. Our lives are to be prolonged as a tree so that we may live into the coming age when all of the kingdoms of this world become His and we shall participate with Him in recreating this earth…..the home of righteousness.

When Moses reached the end of his days, his eyes were not dim nor was his natural force abated. (Deuteronomy 34:7).

John 3:15-21 KJV
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We are kept standing in this world through His power so that we may glorify the Father. We hold forth the Word of life to this dark and dying world by showing forth what it means to truly do His Word. The Son is given power over all FLESH so that He should give an age-lasting life to as many as has been given to Him. When we have love for one another, we show that we truly know God and Jesus Christ. Knowing the true God and Jesus Christ keeps us standing (the resurrection) in the here and now. Knowing the only true God and Jesus Christ is “life eternal”.

John 17:1-3 KJV

(1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

He did not pray to take us out of the world but to keep us from the evil of the world.

John 17:13-20 KJV

(13) And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

(14) I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

(17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

(18) As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

(19) And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Back