DECEPTION; To Be Deceived = Matthew 24;4-5, Luke 21;8, I John 1;8

DECEPTION; To Be Deceived = Matthew 24;4-5, Luke 21;8, I John 1;8

Matthew 24;4-5

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24;11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Mark 13;5-6

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luke 21;8

And He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Romans 16;18

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

I Corinthians 3;18

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

I Corinthians 15;33

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Galatians 6;3

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Ephesians 5;6

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

II Timothy 3;13

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

I John 1;8

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

II John 1;7

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 19;20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

AMEN

I would add one...

and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2Th 2:10-12)

Back