Deception

Deception

Today the Church is in a critical place, and blindness has taken over those who occupy the church pews in America, and in all the Nations. It is alarming.
This is not just a trend that will come and go; it is Biblical prophecy being fulfilled.
We have been seeing these days of deception for some time now. It grows stronger with each passing day. It is like a cancerous sore that silently eats away at the moral fiber of the Church. The Church that I am referring to is not a local assembly of believers, a denomination, or even a Church body. A church is a building (a gathering place) and nothing more. It is a place to assemble with those of like faith to pray, worship and fellowship. This generation of churches resemble a country-club rather than a place of worship.
There is only one True Church and it is not a particular denomination, sect or religion. It is the body of believers who are sold out for the cause of Christ, and who wait for the coming of the King of King and Lord of Lords. This is the remnant who will notbe tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine. These believers are not yet perfect. However, one day when Jesus comes for His CHURCH in resurrection power, these believers will then be a living example and model of what God always intended them to be. According to the Bible, holiness is required of a believer. Yet, not one person on this earth is holy 'in and of' themselves.

True believers strive to be the exact image of the Holy God and His Son, but to do so, they must realize that they stand in His righteousness alone. Any holiness that we obtain comes expressly from Jesus. The Holy Spirit of God works through us as a refining fire. He examines the true state of the heart and where it is needed He melts away the dross of the carnal mind, and promotes and forms into us the mind of holiness. If the holiness of most church's members relied on their own holiness, it would be a sad state of affairs in the present day (the last days) in which we now live. So, I dare say that holiness is not an issue in those churches. Far too many churches today, are steeped in apostasy, deception, and a feel good religion.
The True Church is Jesus, the Head of the Body. The Body is the True believers who have committed their lives to the cause of Christ and serve Him with their whole heart and soul. We the body (the true believers) are the spotless Bride (His CHURCH).
Many in this generation call themselves Christians, but unfortunately it is in name only. Those who straddle the fence by believing man's corrupt concepts of God are deeply enslaved in deception. Those who knowingly deny His existence, His deity, the virgin birth, His resurrection and second coming are not of the brotherhood and family of God. No matter how 'holy' we think ourselves to be, or how outwardly religious we seem, our works alone will not save us. Unless we have truly been regenerated by the washing of the water of the Word and by His shed blood at Calvary, then we are not one of His.

A denomination has never saved anyone and never will. Neither can Salvation be found in false beliefs contrived of evil men, who have changed and altered God's Word to suit today's unholy standards.
It is much easier then most Christians think, for any of us to fall into Satan's last day deception. Spiritual deception runs rampant in many churches, and sadly, most Christians do not even realize they have fallen prey to this 'new age' contrivance of untruths.

Bear in mind, that even 'Real Christians' can take their eyes off Jesus and put faith in a man rather then in God. Satan's cunningly devised deception is sometimes so close to the Truth, that the unsuspecting have bought into his lies and compromised the real Truth. Many times in the Word, Jesus has warned us to be on guard, lest we be deceived. He also said, that in the last days that if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived, so strong and subtle would be the spiritual subversion that would come upon that generation. Paul the apostle also warned us about this deception in 1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that, in the latter times, some will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons."
There is simply no excuse for a saved, spiritual child of God falling into the pits of deception that Satan has dug! We have the blessed Holy Spirit—the Author of Truth—living within our hearts as well as the Bible—the perfect Word of God—in our hands.
The word 'apostasy' is derived from two Greek words: 'apo' and 'isteme'. It means 'to stand away from where you used to stand.' Sadly, too many today have done just that by compromising His Word and leaning on man's wisdom. More Christians than anyone would imagine, have left their first love of Jesus, to dabble in things unfitting for the kingdom. Some people believe that apostasy is a word used to denote cults, false religions and Satanic variances. But the truth is that within the various churches, denominations and Christian groups, deception abounds and will continue to do so until Jesus comes.
Every day, we move closer to the return of our Lord and if we in all honesty, would go back in our minds (let's say 30 or 40 years ago), and remember that time period, we would see that things were different then. If we would then look around us in this present generation, we would see why Jesus and the apostles warned about the days of deception that would come upon the earth.
Satan and his cohorts work harder today then in any other time period in history. I call them the devils advocate. Satan knows as well do we, that his time is limited, so he feverishly works to defeat not the sinners that he already has clasped his hand, but the Christians.
It seems that once someone has determined their belief system (whether it be right or wrong), people seldom tend to change what they believe about the Bible.
But the key to rightly dividing the Word of Truth, is not reading the bible through once or picking and choosing words out of context to determine a biblical Truth and then determining what they believe. The deception of the devil uses this tool more than any other!
A careful study of the Word and comparing the Old and New Testaments accounts is of utmost importance. Lexicons are also a valuable resource, and study of the Greek and Hebrew is also very enlightening. Today there are so many different views and so many misconceptions of the Word, that many have unknowingly slipped into deception.
Just because something sounds good that does not make it right. An just because it is popular among other so called Christians or church leaders does not make it so.
We must remember that our mind sometimes overrides our spirit, and thus it is difficult for the Holy Spirit to guide us into the real Truth when our minds are in control. That is when we are in danger of learning but never coming to the knowledge of truth.
Dear friends, and brethren beware of the deception and guard your hearts and minds. Keep your eyes on the Lord and do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind and staying grounded and rooted in the word.

Amen brother. God didn't call us into a state of worldly bliss; we're told us to carry our cross and suffer with Him. We're called soldiers, who fight a spiritual war, armed with the armour of Christ. We are to be sober and alert. The enemy goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour...and yet slithers like a snake.
I think there's a lot of 'word-of-faith' false-teaching going around. I liked the song "Adam where are you," that Wounded put up: "...but the master of deception now begins with his disection of The Word / And with all his craftiness and subtlety the serpent twists the simple truth they've learned..."
Amen brother, Christ sees you standing for Him and His Word.

Jeremiah chapter 7.

It happened before and God allowed the temple to be destroyed.

Now we are the temple of God. What will happen to us if we do the same?

2 Chronicles 29:5-11

Reforms Begun

Then he said to them, "Listen to me, O Levites. Consecrate yourselves now, and consecrate the house of the LORD, the God of your fathers, and carry the uncleanness out from the holy place.

"For our fathers have been unfaithful and have done evil in the sight of the LORD our God, and have forsaken Him and turned their faces away from the dwelling place of the LORD, and have turned their backs.
"They have also shut the doors of the porch and put out the lamps, and have not burned incense or offered burnt offerings in the holy place to the God of Israel.
"Therefore the wrath of the LORD was against Judah and Jerusalem, and He has made them an object of terror, of horror, and of hissing, as you see with your own eyes.
"For behold, our fathers have fallen by the sword, and our sons and our daughters and our wives are in captivity for this.
"Now it is in my heart to make a covenant with the LORD God of Israel, that His burning anger may turn away from us. "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the LORD has chosen you to stand before Him, to minister to Him, and to be His ministers and burn incense."

If something appearing to be of God doesn't agree with God's Word then the only thing proven is that it's not of God. We must flee from sin and resist the devil, and he will flee. Brother we all must guard our hearts in Christ Jesus. Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. We walk by faith. We are not gods of our own; nor can we, are we, or have we ever been remotely anything other than what He said in the Holy Word of God. Mankind is spiritually dead and has been since the fall, only those who have been sanctified (by grace) through faith in Him have life in them. Jesus defeated satan on the cross when He, the Son of God took our sins away, and when He took the sting out of death and gave us life when He rose from the dead.
Praise the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[SIZE=+0]Today's Verse[/SIZE]
But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king...
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[SIZE=+0]Daily Wisdom[/SIZE]
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Colossians 3:16/KJV
Click Here To Subscribe! | Heartlight®
[/FONT]

Brothers and sister we need to stand strong in Christ. And cling to Him. It is not His sheep who would try to twist His gospel or belittle the Authority and SOVERIGNTY and Grace of our Lord Jesus. All in Christ resist the devil, stand firm in your faith, and He will flee from you. The devil works the hardest in the church. His time is short. Praise the Lord, our strength and shield, who's Word is our sword. The salvation He gave us our only helmet, our God who goes before us. Peace be to all in Christ.

While I found the page on this link a good tool in identifing false teaching, I am looking the rest of it over before putting it back up.
I'm not sure if I understood the salvation beliefs on this site.

True salvation is knowing God, and knowing means having a personal relationship with Him, from a regenerated heart, by the work of the Holy Spirit. And while we are saved from the punishment of our sin, we are still able to sin. That's why Paul says "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin." Romans 7:24-25 Christ came to call the sick and the sinner, we will not be made perfect in this life. We aren't saved from sinning yet, but we're saved from eternal damnation. Yet if someone loves to sin and refuses to repent, they need to ask themselves if they are really saved.

Thanks " least " for the link.

Yes we need to be on guard at all times as we are definately in the last days. We need to be in the true and living Word of God and know what it says .

We know that there are wolves in sheep's clothing and if we put on the full armour of God we will with stand. We can be trumphant over powers and pricipalities in high places .

If God be for us who can be against us ? Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world ..... so my brothers and sisters ..... our victory has already been won. Hallelujah .... Praise His name.

Brothers and sister we need to stand strong in Christ. And cling to Him. It is not His sheep who would try to twist His gospel or belittle the Authority and SOVERIGNTY and Grace of our Lord Jesus. All in Christ resist the devil, stand firm in your faith, and He will flee from you. The devil works the hardest in the church. His time is short. Praise the Lord, our strength and shield, who's Word is our sword. The salvation He gave us our only helmet, our God who goes before us. Peace be to all in Christ.

False Preachers and false Believers have filled our churches

I agree in thanking Least for the link.

I do have a question that the article raised though.

Why is it that so many Christians go for healing, or some kind of ministry, (lets use healing as an example) and they recieve their petition by some kind of faith mistake? I call it a faith mistake because they never seem to know what they did right. The ones who ministered don't know why the person got their healing. Nobody knows what they did right or why it happened. I've seen many many times where people flock to the front of the church to their own preacher Some get healed and most not. Why? Why is it that so many kids leave their churches and go looking for something that works? Most churches I have seen in the last thirty five years do not work. They only talk. I would not be interested in something that does not work either, so I cannot blame the kids.

Quote:
"We can also bring things into existence by our Words. Words are of vital importance."

This is a lie from the evil-one, this isn't the first time he's used it.
Only God creates into existance.

Correction:

This was the original quote, unabridged:
Thats a wonderful post CC I like it. If I may I'll add another important reflection of our Father that He built into us?

He created all that is by His word. He gave us, the only creature on the planet the same ability, speech. We have the same creative ability as He does. We can also bring things into existence by our Words. Words are of vital importance.

There's a slithering LIE out today that say's,

'You can be like God, you're just like Him, after all, He made you to be like Him, didn't He? Surely God is love and is tolerant, He can't live without you, can He? Command Him to do things for you, He gave you authority and power, didn't He? If you command Him doesn't that just mean you're saying it with faith? And was Jesus really greater than a man? Isn't he just a doormat to wipe your sins on, and because He's faithful doesn't He have to forgive you?'

Well indeed! the Archangel Michal said to Satan "The Lord Rebuke You!" And notice what was said of the proud, evil one in Isaiah:

How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High." (Isa 14.12-14)

Remembering of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Author and Perfector of our faith in Him!:
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1(A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and the Word was (C)with God, and (D)the Word was God.

2He was in the beginning with God.
3(E)All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4(F)In Him was life, and the life was (G)the Light of men. 5(H)The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

Verese to hide in our heart:

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

"For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD. "But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word. Isaiah 66:2

"This is love: not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10

Brothers and sisters in Christ, guard your hearts.

If we are healed, it is by God. However, Christ said many would come in His name professing to be the Christ. If anyone claims to heal someone, and the person is actually healed, they have no one to thank but God for it. As foretold, there are people using their platform to draw in the masses and give them a different gospel, and many are drawn in by reports of healing. Many come only to get healed, and give their thanks to the 'healer.'

I heard once of a someone in the medical field conducting an 'experiement.' Two groups of 10 patients each were studied. These people had been diagnosed with serious ailments. The first group consisted of patients who called themselves Christian believers and claimed they had people praying for them. The second group claimed no one knew to pray for them. The doctor, who was an athiest, concluded any doctor not praying for his patients after reviewing the statistics, (in his mind), were guilty of malpractice. From what I heard (Moody Radio) the first group had more recoveries, and those who recovered, recovered surprisingly faster than the second group of patients without prayer. As Matthew Henry said, our prayers do not rot in the skies, but they do not command God to do our will. We are his servants, and as we saw with Job, God allows us to be tested. And Satan brought Job to ruin. It was God that restored him.

An good example of false teachers/healers I found here: Benny Hinn or Ben Hinnom?

It is easy to fall into a false teaching. The devil's lies are so slippery, and sometimes all he uses is a slight twist that sounds so good, man naturally accepts it. Therefore we must be on guard, looking out for eachother that we do not slip. If a doctrine comes around that does not line up with the Holy Word of God, then it is a false doctrine. In the end times, it is written, that many will fall away and will follow the doctrine of demons. As a new believer I almost fell into this, which produced in me a utter hatred for lies and false teaching, and a love for the Truth. If we have followed false teaching we must repent and return to Christ. If we have taught the devils lies and have been decieved, then we must repent and come back to the truth. But we must all take heed and be aware. The devil looks to devour us if he can, let us expose his lies when we see them so we may all be warned of his deception.

"Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Matthew 16:23 If lies (from the father of lies) can come through Peter, then they can come through anyone of us. Let us resist the devil, repent, and come back to Christ and seek the truth in God's Word. Let us stay in God's Word. Let us heed the warnings (of tolerating false teaching) as found in Revelations chapters 2 and 3, in the messages to the seven churches. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ, and as brothers and sisters we must stand stong, seperating ourselves from the world and resisting the enemy. The human race died by disobeying the voice of God, and instead following a lie. Thank Jesus for his death, resurrection, and for paying the price for our sins, reconciling us to God and giving us His Righteousness as a garment to cover our nakedness.

Mattew 12:46-50 While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."
He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Mattew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
John 15:20 Remember the words I spoke to you: `No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

simple,if the person is in Jesus as walking good.them when a thing is asked for them,and they believe,it is done.

James 5 If any opne is sick let them call the elders and after tghey pray for them they shall be healed and if they have commited sin they shall be forgiven.Its Gods word God is soveriegn.Let us be carefull what we say abourt things we dont understand.Test all things hold on to what is good.And God is so good all the time.

Tell me something what is deception is it not realy hatred of all that is true and noble and good.Mankind was created in the image of God lost in the fall only restored in Christ Jesus what eyes are you seeing with what ears are you hearing with may God in His mercy awaken all His Dear people.

It seems to me that those that truly love truth are dissapearing day by day.I aint gonna follow the world and be its puppet or muppet Yeshua reigns He is Lord He alone is worthy.Yeshua is His name Yaweh saves our God is awesome He aone is worthy.Our God is a consuming fire be carefull that ye refuse not Him that speaks from heaven.Father have mercy on me i want to hear you i r5ecieve your testominy about Your Dear Son.Thank You Dear Lord Yeshua.Hear am i speak Lord Your servant is listening top hear Yoour voice alone.

You know who the muppets are the ones thata look to the world for their wisdom and blindly follow all those that are crying out klill him kill him he is not worthy to live.I read somewher in the bible about Yeshua how shamefully they treated Gods Dear Son who came to save themAnd about Paul and Peter and all those great men of God.

Back