It didn’t the better of me…
this time!🙏🏼

Attachment.png

As I dragged my self out of this comatose state
nobody noticed, thank God!
can’t cope with the fuss
Just acknowledge
‘I’m struggling at the moment,
I became a great actress. No one would have guessed the great suffering I was experiencing... all in SILENCE and all ALONE.
I would have periods ( months on end ) where I would basically hermit myself because I simply could not face the ACTING game...
plus... it simply took all my energy just to breath. It's very amazing to me how strong the mind is. How I was able to survive such
suffering for so long.
Somehow... I instinctively understood that suicide was NEVER an option. It's as though that RULE got imputed in my spirit so
no matter how deeply into the pit of despair I fell... I would wait it out. It would never completely leave me... but there were cycles
of "from bad to worse".

We are so blessed to have a SAVIOUR... a LOVING and CARING FATHER who we can run to in times of DISTRESS.

I take my mental health very seriously... somehow these days.... it seems that my mental health is directly connected to my spiritual health.
I am SO GRATEFUL.... truly GRATEFUL that I was delivered from the fowler's snare. I never question WHY I had to suffer for so long... I am simply in AWE of the fact that NOW I am overflowing with such GREAT JOY.... Oh my goodness... ONE second of this JOY erases all the decades of sorrow.

I think those who suffer in silence are able to grasp life at a deeper level. Perhaps they have more empathy or something. I often think of Paul... when he said in Philippians 4:11-13

11 Not that I speak from [any personal] need, for I have learned to be content [and self-sufficient through Christ, satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or uneasy] regardless of my circumstances. 12 I know how to get along and live humbly [in difficult times], and I also know how to enjoy abundance and live in prosperity. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret [of facing life], whether well-fed or going hungry, whether having an abundance or being in need. 13 I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

Another brilliant writing Alan. Thank you.

I became a great actress. No one would have guessed the great suffering I was experiencing... all in SILENCE and all ALONE.
I would have periods ( months on end ) where I would basically hermit myself because I simply could not face the ACTING game...
plus... it simply took all my energy just to breath. It's very amazing to me how strong the mind is. How I was able to survive such
suffering for so long.
Somehow... I instinctively understood that suicide was NEVER an option. It's as though that RULE got imputed in my spirit so
no matter how deeply into the pit of despair I fell... I would wait it out. It would never completely leave me... but there were cycles
of "from bad to worse".

We are so blessed to have a SAVIOUR... a LOVING and CARING FATHER who we can run to in times of DISTRESS.

I take my mental health very seriously... somehow these days.... it seems that my mental health is directly connected to my spiritual health.
I am SO GRATEFUL.... truly GRATEFUL that I was delivered from the fowler's snare. I never question WHY I had to suffer for so long... I am simply in AWE of the fact that NOW I am overflowing with such GREAT JOY.... Oh my goodness... ONE second of this JOY erases all the decades of sorrow.

I think those who suffer in silence are able to grasp life at a deeper level. Perhaps they have more empathy or something. I often think of Paul... when he said in Philippians 4:11-13

11 Not that I speak from [any personal] need, for I have learned to be content [and self-sufficient through Christ, satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or uneasy] regardless of my circumstances. 12 I know how to get along and live humbly [in difficult times], and I also know how to enjoy abundance and live in prosperity. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret [of facing life], whether well-fed or going hungry, whether having an abundance or being in need. 13 I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

Another brilliant writing Alan. Thank you.
Only really understood when experienced❤️

Back