Did Jesus Reveal More Than Most Notice?

Did Jesus Reveal More Than Most Notice?

I was reading through some of St Matthew a few nights ago and I found something that I think is pretty interesting and it made me think about waht the verse might really mean. Its in Matthew 24 where Jesus is talking about the end times and the signs to look for so that we will know the time around of his Second Coming. Heres some parts before the verse and then the verse itself..

Matthew 24:15- "Therefore, when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand)
16- "Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains
17- "Let him who is on his housetop not go inside to take anything out of his house
18- "And let them is who in the field not go back to get his clothes.
19- "But woe to those who are pregant and who gives suck in those days
20-"And pray that your flight may not be in the winter or on the Sabbath
21- "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been seen since the beginning of the world, no, nor shall be ever again

Verse 20, "your flight" sounds like he may have been talking about air travel (airplanes, jets, etc.) Now maybe I am wrong because this is just something i think he may have been talking about and perhaps I am not right about this..but it certainly sounds like it doesnt it? :)

Thoughts, drop 'em.

i thought this to m8,but i think it means to get away from evil.to be honest m8 were could you fly to not find evil?

That could be stretching it a bit much ETS.I think it was more a common term for running away from danger but heh if you have a plane handy take it:D!

I agree with, I think it just means running. Also, if that would not work for predicting the comming of Chirst, because half the World has winter in our summer.

Back