Do Not Worry

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks.
And God’s peace, which is so great we cannot understand it,
will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:6-7

Peace that Jesus gives is not the absence of trouble,
but is rather the confidence that He is there with you always
Source Unknown

Fascinating, I was thinking about this the other day.

God tells us that we will have troubles in this life and yet he also promises deliverance. God is our source of strength in time of trouble and he delivers those that trust in him (Ps 37:39-40).

Worry and doubt only get in the way of faith and trust.
James 1:3-8 are excellent scriptures to consider. God wants us to trust and rely on him.

Trials are an opportunity to build on faith. It's also a time to learn patience as we wait on God's help and guidance through the trial. Being at peace in the midst of a trial is not easy, but God can gives us peace as we wait on him, without doubt and worry.

cp

Fascinating, I was thinking about this the other day.

God tells us that we will have troubles in this life and yet he also promises deliverance. God is our source of strength in time of trouble and he delivers those that trust in him (Ps 37:39-40).

Worry and doubt only get in the way of faith and trust.
James 1:3-8 are excellent scriptures to consider. God wants us to trust and rely on him.

Trials are an opportunity to build on faith. It's also a time to learn patience as we wait on God's help and guidance through the trial. Being at peace in the midst of a trial is not easy, but God can gives us peace as we wait on him, without doubt and worry.

cp
Good observation backed by appropriate Scripture.
Thank you!

I thought I'd add a picture to illustrate your post. The worry and doubt can really create havoc in our lives adding more trouble to our troubles.

Brushed (Small).JPG

Back