Do the right thing...

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Do the right thing...

Good Day, Friends; Proverbs 16:1 reads (NLT), "We can gather our thoughts, but the Lord gives the right answer." We may think that what we do or say is the right thing, but only God knows what is in our heart and it is He that corrects us when our thoughts and deeds go off path. In Proverbs 16:2 (NLT), this is explained further, " People may be pure in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their motives." No matter how hard we try to do the right thing, we will occasionally fail. When we realize that we have done something contrary to God's teachings, He expects us to repent and make every effort not to repeat that transgression. God bless you.

Very true. And its important to be aware of the Holy Spirit showing us these sins. Did anyone ever notice that the more you grow, the pickier He becomes? What I might have done last year without conviction, now is revealed to me as sin. He does an amazing job of transforming lives, but not all in one step. I praise Him for His never ending love and long suffering.

Back