Do we live the gospel of Christ?

You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law? “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,” as it is written.Romans 2:23

This is truth when we do not live the gospel of Christ not practicing righteousness but go around living like the world practicing worldly things so that the worlds people look at someone proclaim to be Christ like hence a Christian.... God s holy name is being blasphemed..

Romans 12: 1-2 NLT& NKJV
A Living Sacrifice to God

And so, dear brothers and sisters,* I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.* 2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Hey howdy Psalms511 and if you're new to the forum; welcome.

I've nothing to add or take away from your post/Op. :)

Back