Do We Trust God?

Do We Trust God?

Christian Devotion on placing our trust in God

Read: Genesis 22:1-13 (NKJV)

The Lord said, "Do not reach out [with the knife in] your hand against the boy, and do nothing to [harm] him; for now I know that you fear God [with reverence and profound respect], since you have not withheld from Me your son, your only son [of promise]." (v:12 AMP)
Abraham had such faith in God that he did not even question what God asked of him. He trusted God completely—even to offer his only son on the altar. He knew Isaac was the son of promise, and that God might possibly raise him to life again (Heb. 11:17-19).
Do we trust God like Abraham—completely?
When faced with life-changing decisions and difficult circumstances, we need to look up and say, "I choose to trust you, Lord". We may not fully understand, but we don't need to. All we need to do is trust God. He knows our whole life story from the beginning to the end. There is absolutely nothing in life that we cannot trust God for, and no situation that we can't trust God in. He only wants the best for us and only gives the best.
We need to:
Trust God when finances are scarce.
Trust God when business is slow.
Trust God when faced with a physical ailment.
Trust God when relationships are strained.
Trust God when feeling insecure.
Trust God when facing a difficult decision.
Trust God for provision.
Trust God for employment and job security.
Trust God when feeling lonely.
Trust God for a loved one's salvation.
Trust God in situations that are out of your control.
In everything, and in every circumstance, choose to trust God in it and leave it in His capable hands.

© By M.S.Lowndes

Do We Trust God?
Christian Devotion on placing our trust in God
Read: Genesis 22:1-13 (NKJV)
We need to:
Trust God when finances are scarce. Trust God when business is slow. Trust God when face with a physical ailment. Trust God when relationships are strained. Trust God when feeling insecure. Trust God when facing a difficult decision. Trust God for provision. Trust God for employment and job security. Trust God when feeling lonely. Trust God for a loved one's salvation. Trust God in situations that are out of your control. In everything, and in every circumstance, choose to trust God in it and leave it in His capable hands.
© By M.S.Lowndes

Hello Godbe4me;

This a great reminder for daily rememberance of our God. Fear is a dark shadow that can enslave us – from another, fear of rejection, misunderstanding, uncertainty, sickness or even death.

David wrote 73 Psalms and in it he lists 10 examples of his relationship with God. Trust is one of them.

In Psalm 27:1, The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

I enjoyed this devotion. Thank you for sharing!

God bless you and your family.

Back