Do You Believe Atheists "choose" To Go To Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What scripture says this?

God doesn't call the equipped. He equips the called.

Hebrews 13:20-21 (NLT)
Now may the God of peace—
who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus,
the great Shepherd of the sheep,
and ratified an eternal covenant with his blood—
21 may he equip you with all you need
for doing his will.
May he produce in you,
through the power of Jesus Christ,
every good thing that is pleasing to him.
All glory to him forever and ever! Amen.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 (NLT)
God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful.

2 Ccorinthiasn 12:9-10 (NLT)
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

God doesn't call the equipped. He equips the called.

Hebrews 13:20-21 (NLT)
Now may the God of peace—
who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus,
the great Shepherd of the sheep,
and ratified an eternal covenant with his blood—
21 may he equip you with all you need
for doing his will.
May he produce in you,
through the power of Jesus Christ,
every good thing that is pleasing to him.
All glory to him forever and ever! Amen.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 (NLT)
God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful.

2 Ccorinthiasn 12:9-10 (NLT)
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

All of Paul's epistles were written to church leaders and so you must read them as from the perspective of the audience. The gosples were for all people and they are very clear, there is one judge who is God.

All of Paul's epistles were written to church leaders and so you must read them as from the perspective of the audience. The gosples were for all people and they are very clear, there is one judge who is God.

Everything that is written to the Church---leaders received them and taught the Body of Christ---is for you and for me!

It was an attempt at derailing the topic, which you know full well.
It was not an attempt to derail anything. That is just your assumption, please do not accuse me of things unless you are sure. My post was relevant to the discussion, especially when you said "We have the right to judge what sin is, and we do also have the right to judge what those who claim to be Christian, to be a part the Body of Christ are saying when it is sin."

It was not an attempt to derail anything. That is just your assumption, please do not accuse me of things unless you are sure. My post was relevant to the discussion, especially when you said "We have the right to judge what sin is, and we do also have the right to judge what those who claim to be Christian, to be a part the Body of Christ are saying when it is sin."

Nah, it was an attempt at derailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back