Does Anybody Know That You Are a Christian?

Being part of this forum has been a blessing for me and is bringing character flaws of mine to the surface. I speak more openly and honestly via text and conveying myself in text form has shown me that I am not as far advanced in pride recovery as I may have believed. I love being here and do not want to jeopardize my fellowship with you all so I am trying to cool it. I am praying and seeking God in becoming a display of Christ.

You are a blessing to us! We are blessed, and thankful to have you here with us in fellowship and prayer. This is how we all grow spiritually... this is the will of the Lord.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
[John 13:34 KJV]

------

You will continue to be in my prayers, and I look forward to fellowship here with you for a long time to come. Again, thank you for joining us here & God bless.

You are a blessing to us! We are blessed, and thankful to have you here with us in fellowship and prayer. This is how we all grow spiritually... this is the will of the Lord.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
[John 13:34 KJV]

------

You will continue to be in my prayers, and I look forward to fellowship here with you for a long time to come. Again, thank you for joining us here & God bless.

Amen, love and faith are revealed in a great many ways and a willingness to share of oneself especially those things that shed a bad light show is an act of faith and love.

IMHO fellowship is one way we come to love one another and gives us greater opportunity to act in faith.

We are blessed by your active presence.

cp

Amen, love and faith are revealed in a great many ways and a willingness to share of oneself especially those things that shed a bad light show is an act of faith and love.

IMHO fellowship is one way we come to love one another and gives us greater opportunity to act in faith.

We are blessed by your active presence.

cp
Thank you, my brothers and sisters. I suppose that revealing my true self may help others to see a reflection of themselves so that we may all grow together in the light of Jesus Christ under whose light we all pale in comparison by our nature. I love you all deeply and look forward to spending all the time that I can with you each day.

Back