Dream

I know there are a lot of people who do not believe in dreams, so to them I say, move on.

On March 1, 2018, I had this dream and wrote this down:
I had a dream last night where I was in the temple on earth after it had been sacked. The floor was a light blue and you could see where the outline of the ark had been sitting because you could see the bare floor. The walls were a golden brown but you could see the baseboards had been removed because again the paint was spotty. Then I saw an invisible hand paint over the bare spot on the floor and some where the baseboard had been. Then I saw two maidens come in all joyful and giddy, but they knew it was serious and they got down on the floor and laid on the bellies under a table like they were waiting. I walked over to a chair and I started to sing a melody that was so sad, a real lamentation, and I found myself in a priestly covering crying while singing. Then I heard a commotion and it was the Americans to help restore and like any business meeting they had a speakerphone where those on the phone wanted to know about the damage from the flood. As I watched this one businessman conduct the meeting over the phone, I wanted to say "This is a solemn time" but I couldn't speak or he couldn't hear me, I'm not sure. He went to take pictures of the damage and I woke up!

Just thought I'd share it to those that believe.

Attachments

• 1521580576098.png
    1521580576098.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 3
I know there are a lot of people who do not believe in dreams, so to them I say, move on.
On March 1, 2018, I had this dream and wrote this down:
Just thought I'd share it to those that believe.

Hello Abdicate;

I had to chuckle because you kicked me out before I could accept the invitation. lol!

I believe in dreams, I'm not specialized in dreams but I do believe. I have heard that dreams interpreted by prophets were for Old and New Testament times only. I don't agree with that. My position is, why limit God? In Joel his vision is a time when the Spirit, in various forms, hence dreams, would be availalble to every believer.

I will say this, its amazing that you remember all the detail! Regardless of the outcome of your dream, you have the Blessed Assurance of Christ that He will be with you.

Joel 2:28, “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.

Again, I'm not specialized in dreams but I choose to believe in them.

God bless you, Abdicate.

Hello Abdicate;

I had to chuckle because you kicked me out before I could accept the invitation. lol!

I believe in dreams, I'm not specialized in dreams but I do believe. I have heard that dreams interpreted by prophets were for Old and New Testament times only. I don't agree with that. My position is, why limit God? In Joel his vision is a time when the Spirit, in various forms, hence dreams, would be availalble to every believer.

I will say this, its amazing that you remember all the detail! Regardless of the outcome of your dream, you have the Blessed Assurance of Christ that He will be with you.

Joel 2:28, “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.

God bless you, Abdicate.
Thanks bobinfaith :D

I've shared other dreams only to be dismissed, hence the trepidation. I don't have these often, but they are very vivid. There is so much going on today that we could only, excuse the pun, dream of in the 80's. When you see prophecy on the evening news and there's barely a peep about it on the forums, ya gotta wonder.

Some people have visions from God but other people only have televisions.

I dont remember my dreams, but as the scripture says daughters will prophesy but we just dont do it on the evening news because we can do it in church!

I think with your dream its interesting that the ark of the convenant was taken and all the americans could think about was patching up the temple. Its like you have a pearl of great price and people only care about the jewellery box it was in.

Some people have visions from God but other people only have televisions.

I dont remember my dreams, but as the scripture says daughters will prophesy but we just dont do it on the evening news because we can do it in church!

I think with your dream its interesting that the ark of the convenant was taken and all the americans could think about was patching up the temple. Its like you have a pearl of great price and people only care about the jewellery box it was in.

Well said, Lanolin!

Hello Abdicate;

God bless you, Abdicate.
I believe in dreams too. God has spoken to me many times in dreams, more so when I was younger.

God is so good to us. It's all very humbling.

I believe in dreams being from God as I get them from God too. A recent one a couple days ago involved my bf when he didn't listen to God so I guess God gave me the dream and I told him we have to change some stuff were doing. That was basically it. I say that to say you aren't alone and not to brush them off but just use discernment.

I'm also excited to say in that dream God told me he hears me... It was funny bc a person told me not to say I can't hear from God because he hears me and I hear him. :)

I'm really happy about that.

Back