DylanRobson - Welcome to CFS

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
DylanRobson - Welcome to CFS.

As we ask of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to assist.

Welcome to CFS

Thank you all for your warm welcome and I look forward to sharing with you all here. If I may share something with the readers:
2 kings 2
8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.
9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

VS 10 shows that it was not impossible, to receive twice the spiritual authority as his mentor Elijah, the prophet who displayed mightily the power of the Lord in old times. It shows that what was asked for was great, however it could be done.

Psalms 2 says
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
The lord said anything you want, just ask. Your dreams may be great but there is nothing too great for God, nothing he will not give you. Though imagine now having thousands of acres of land, it will need tending to wont it? Or a big business, that will need staff and structure. The dream and desire may be as great as you can fathom however it comes at a price it takes work and responsibility to have it, Galatians 6:5 says let every man bear his own burden in vs 7 it says whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap, this means that even though the dream is free the road is not.
Further on in the book of 2kings we get chapter 13 when Elisha had died that reads
21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
So what does this tell us, that the power of God so saturated the physical body of Elisha that even his buried bones brought a man back to life! Whoah isn’t that something.
Now this was before Christ came. This was before the devil was defeated, and the New Testament was written. As we know Jesus died for our sins, he took all the worlds sin for us and beat the devil. Taking the keys to death and rising as a king!
As jesus said in John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Wow what a statement, whatsoever ye shall ask, in the name of the king of kings our savior Jesus Christ. And greater works than Jesus? Lets read that in NIV 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
So not only can greater works be done but Jesus said will do showing we as Christians are expected to do these works. Wow! Glory to God
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

And what comforter is he referring to here? The Holy Spirit! The power of the Lord! The same spirit that raised the dead, the spirit of God that lives inside every born again Christian… as it says in Romans 8 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
In Matthew 5:6 it says let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven.
As children we were all asked what we wanted to be when we grow up, and some of us through our lives, what about who you already are! A child of The most high, and what is your purpose here, to build the kingdom of our lord on earth! To be the light of the world and to show the lost the wonderful life in Christ Oh hallelujah, praise the Lord.

I would have thought that would have been quite obvious due to its construction. Did you read through the entire article and if so where are you having trouble?

My apologies then, I was actually going through scripture and one of my courses when the message came to me and I started writing it down, so I could share it with everyone. See many Christians around the world go through their lives battling with illness or financial problems or any situations that are negative to their life believing that these things are out of their control. As it is written in Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. I mean yes I could have gone on much longer about who we are as Christians though I do plan to continue on my threads in all forums further discussing who we are, what is expected of us and what we are told to do.

My apologies then, I was actually going through scripture and one of my courses when the message came to me and I started writing it down, so I could share it with everyone. See many Christians around the world go through their lives battling with illness or financial problems or any situations that are negative to their life believing that these things are out of their control. As it is written in Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. I mean yes I could have gone on much longer about who we are as Christians though I do plan to continue on my threads in all forums further discussing who we are, what is expected of us and what we are told to do.
Now that's more like it.
When we get something and the Light turns on and we share it via preaching, teaching or even writing in a forum we far to many times feel it was delivered good!

You then can ask 15 people to tell you what you were getting at and your likely to get at least 13 different answers that totally missed the point.

As one of my Pastors used to say, "I am going to say it so many ways that you will have to get it"

The light level in a church or forum will totally vary from believer to believer and to assume everyone or even that one person that needed it got it is in vital error.

Just remember to make sure everyone had the same equal ability to take away what you wanted them to take away no matter their Light Level.

Blessings
FCJ

Back