E-Sword for Study

For those of you who may be wanting to dive deeper but don't want to or don't have the money to spend for a ton of study material - here is your one-stop shop. This is a free download and it includes Strong's references, Bible study tools, comparison application, etc. Oh, and it's FREE with the option to donate to the builder.

Click the link below and it will take you to the download site: (I have verified the integrity of the site and it does not have trackers, spyware, viruses, and is a trusted source link. I have no vested interest in the building or fund acquisition of the site or application.)

Trusted Source Download

-=============================

MODERATOR'S CAUTION:
The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.
=====================================

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who may be wanting to dive deeper but don't want to or don't have the money to spend for a ton of study material - here is your one-stop shop. This is a free download and it includes Strong's references, Bible study tools, comparison application, etc. Oh, and it's FREE with the option to donate to the builder.

Click the link below and it will take you to the download site: (I have verified the integrity of the site and it does not have trackers, spyware, viruses, and is a trusted source link. I have no vested interest in the building or fund acquisition of the site or application.)

Trusted Source Download
It is a great free bible study software, as is The Word program also!

Years ago, there was a sweet of Bible resources for the PC called E-Bible. It contained several versions, dictionaries, strong concordance features, maps, many commentaries. There were extensive hyperlinks between the major units making things like topical study easier.

I liked the package itself, but had an unfortunate method of copy protection. It was a pain (to put it mildly) to move from an old computer to a new one, and relied on features in the PC OS that became obsolete and one had to disable certain parts of the OS security in order to install, which means updating the OS could cause the E-Bible system to stop working. Eventually Windows changed to the point where it could no longer support E-Bible whatever settings and features were active.

Is this software related to E-Bible?

Back