Effervence

Effervence

:welcome:
Welcome to the forum.
I have just read your story and it was a blessing.
I feel sure that you will fit in here, make loads of friends and be both blessed and a blessing.
Ray

PS Sorry I spelt your name wrongly. Just noticed.

Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome. :)

I was going to write an intro to 'announce' myself as a new member, but you beat me to it!

I'm Jamie. I'm a stay at home mom to 2 amazing little girls, and I'm pregnant with our third. I've been a Christian for 3 1/2 years, but I've honestly only began to get serious about my relationship with God the last year or so.

I'm really glad to be here. I've been on another 'Christian' site for a little over a year now, but it has lately taken an extreme secular turn, even changing it's name. I felt it was time to seek out a new place to fellowship with other Christians online. After checking out a few that I found doing an internet search, CFS seemed like a really good fit for what I was looking for.

So there's my little introduction. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome. :)

I was going to write an intro to 'announce' myself as a new member, but you beat me to it!

I'm Jamie. I'm a stay at home mom to 2 amazing little girls, and I'm pregnant with our third. I've been a Christian for 3 1/2 years, but I've honestly only began to get serious about my relationship with God the last year or so.

I'm really glad to be here. I've been on another 'Christian' site for a little over a year now, but it has lately taken an extreme secular turn, even changing it's name. I felt it was time to seek out a new place to fellowship with other Christians online. After checking out a few that I found doing an internet search, CFS seemed like a really good fit for what I was looking for.

So there's my little introduction. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Hi Jamie...:) I belong to that "other" site as well. I haven't completely abandoned ship yet... but that day is coming - Especially when all that is left there is a secular community and there is no one to let Christ shine through its doors. It is a sad day indeed for that site. :crying_anim:

On a happier note: WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!! I am still pretty new here as well. Enjoy!! :dance:

Back