Enhance Your Critical Thinking Skills

This is an excellent exchange that may help you to think more deeply about the things you hear from others, and being armed with historic truth, biblical truth, or whatever the optic, do as Paul commanded:

1 Thssalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Folks, here's another example for the need to always be prepared to show not only critical thinking skills, but also to hold people's feet to the fires of testing when they think that mere claims have the power to make reality:

Folks, here's another example for the need to always be prepared to show not only critical thinking skills, but also to hold people's feet to the fires of testing when they think that mere claims have the power to make reality:

Snowflakes hate having their feet held to the fire because, like little children, they act according to feelings rather than reason to determine what is right.

Here's another skill for critical thinking that fathers can develop given that it has benefits to protecting one's children against the pedophiles who are wrongfully gaining support within a warped and corrupt culture:

Here is another example for the need to ensure your critical thinking skills. This bearded fella claims how inferior it is to anyone to follow just one person, and yet he follows only one person....himself, according to his own admission. Now, unless that fella claims to be a "they-them" pronoun, he's as guilty of following just one person as we who follow Christ.

Going another level deeper, those who claim to be a "they-them", if those inner personalities within them are not 100% in alignment in everything, then they are schizophrenic. If they ARE 100% in alignment on everything, then it's really just one personality...perhaps with multiple names.

Another critical thinking skill is recognizing those who are suffering from pathological narcissism, which describes much of the modern racists and leftist thinking crowd. I bring into this with careful thought, a political identity, but when we see the pathologies in certain crowds who are aligned into a particular political ideology, then we must call a spade a spade.

Now, someone out there is bound to ask why critical thinking really matters. Folks, high levels of intellectual achievement and IQ scoring is not necessary for anyone and everyone to see things as that same Spirit shows to each one who asks.

What do I mean by that?

Simply this:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

When you have truth as revealed by that wonderful and altogether lovely Spirit of the Most High God, you have a critical thinking weapon in your arsenal by which you can defeat any and all foes, no matter how eloquent they may be in words.

Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

Luke 12:12 For the Spirit shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Yes, I did speak of "skill" in critical thinking, but that has to be coupled with the weapons of truth in order for it to be effective. The Lord equips His people who seek and ask Him for the weapons of truth coupled with understanding to speak what is given. Skill can also refer to the discipline for asking of the Lord what you need, and that sometimes requires setting aside one's pride in order to speak what is Divine in origin...

MM

God wants us to critically approach all assertions, even those made by people claiming scriptural authority.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Back