ETERNAL LIFE = Matthew 25;46, John 12;25, I Timothy 6;12

ETERNAL LIFE = Matthew 25;46, John 12;25, I Timothy 6;12

Matthew 25;46,

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mark 10;30

But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

John 3;15

That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 6;54

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 10;28

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 12;25

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John 17;2-3

As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans 6;23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I Timothy 6;12

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

I John 2;25

And this is the promise that He hath promised us, even eternal life.

I John 5;11-12

And this is the record that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Jude 1;21

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

AMEN

Back