Evangelising To Europe

Hello guys,
As many of you know, Europe just like America is going through a dark time and needs revival. One country in particular the Czech Republic, where only .5% of its population is Evangelical and 70% is Atheist or non-religious. Also, countries like France and Germany where many people just go through the motions or do not care about religion. As christians, I think we should go out and share the good news with others. As Mark 16:15 states, "And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." This does not mean just go out and preach the gospel to some countries but the verse says go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation! I hope to be used by God to one day go to the Czech Republic to preach His word there. I just wanted to share this with you, to maybe inspire you to also preach the word to all you know :) Thanks!

Hello guys,
As many of you know, Europe just like America is going through a dark time and needs revival. One country in particular the Czech Republic, where only .5% of its population is Evangelical and 70% is Atheist or non-religious. Also, countries like France and Germany where many people just go through the motions or do not care about religion. As christians, I think we should go out and share the good news with others. As Mark 16:15 states, "And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." This does not mean just go out and preach the gospel to some countries but the verse says go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation! I hope to be used by God to one day go to the Czech Republic to preach His word there. I just wanted to share this with you, to maybe inspire you to also preach the word to all you know :) Thanks!
Thanks for sharing.. Will remember to keep the nation in my prayers as well..

I am not that sure whether it will be that bad in the United States, but I look at several studies that were conducted concerning belief. It's quite obvious that there is some decline in the number of people who identify themselves as believer. Europe is in terrible state with all those people who identify themselves as atheist. The problem is that people are so blinded by the god of this world Satan up to the point they don't even mind where they'll spend their eternity. I think we need to pray for Europe.

Back