Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no it is not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol..that looks like america.
You need to look at what happened at the Black Sea thats where Noah's ark rested, it came to the mountains of ararat. There was a huge displacement there and evidence of buried villages, and that of course had huge impact all around the world esp continential drift when the lands were divided.

Some scientists still insist mountains are carved out by slooow erosion over 'millions of years' lol.

Lol..that looks like america.
You need to look at what happened at the Black Sea thats where Noah's ark rested, it came to the mountains of ararat. There was a huge displacement there and evidence of buried villages, and that of course had huge impact all around the world esp continential drift when the lands were divided.

Some scientists still insist mountains are carved out by slooow erosion over 'millions of years' lol.

Sea shells have also been found along the top of Mount Everest.

Of course it isn't new. That is the point. The great flood occurred during Moses's lifetime or somewhere near. The question being asked is whether this is evidence of "The great Flood"?

Greetings,
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
For some reason I thought you were saying this was a new discovery.

Yes Sir I do believe it's evidence for sure.
Have you noticed how in these last days more and more evidence of God's Word has been being discovered or uncovered from its hidden state all these years?

I believe God is saying hey folks pay attention here, I am real and so is my Words written in your bibles.

I mean what more could He do other then part the clouds and poke His head through and say boo, and I am real so you better get to believing.
Lol I bet some would still not believe.

Thank you for your patience with me and this Great thread.
I will try and post some pictures as well.
Have a Wonderfully Blessed Day
Blessings to you

Of course it isn't new. That is the point. The great flood occurred during Moses's lifetime or somewhere near. The question being asked is whether this is evidence of "The great Flood"?
Moses lifetime? Wasn't it before..don't you mean Noah.

Parting the red sea was pretty big event though. And the ten plagues. You can see the evidence of the egyptian chariots that got washed away if you dive down where it happened.

Oh ok sure. Are you making some apologetics or something...?

I would just point at the night sky and recite Psalm 19 but each to their own. No need to be rude about it. Sometimes people think things are myth that happened long ago and they can't be sure, that is why God had Moses write the first 5 books of the Bible. So we have a written record. It wasn't as if Moses made up the whole thing. God doesn't lie, but it's just some people have a hard time believing Him.

Back