Faith Is A Choice And It Comes From The Heart; So You Either Want To Believe Or You Don’t = Psalm 31;23, Mark 21;21, I John 5;4

Faith Is A Choice And It Comes From The Heart; So You Either Want To Believe Or You Don’t = Psalm 31;23, Mark 21;21, I John 5;4

Psalm 31;23

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalm 101;6

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

Proverbs 28;20

A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Matthew 9;29

Then touched He their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Matthew 21;21-22

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Mark 5;34

And He said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Mark 11;22

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

Romans 1;17

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

II Corinthians 5;7

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Galatians 2;16

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3;7-9

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

I Timothy 6;12

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Hebrews 11;1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I John 5;4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

AMEN

Back