Family Drama :( Needing Godly Advice Please

thank you, me too. yeah I believe that people should stop and think before they say things because what you say can be taken different ways depending on your tone. I have only confronted her once, and it was thru a text and it got taken the wrong way but I cant say anything to her face, because I have seen her be confronted by different people and she acts like she is being attacked, even if there is no yelling or harsh tone. I am, what I like to think, a gentle and quiet spirit. I don't like fighting or confrontation, I have dealt with that stuff my whole life, but yet I know I have my fathers temper, so I keep my mouth shut. I just pray that God holds his hand over my mouth and keeps ma gentle and quiet spirit. I try really hard to be a good Christian woman.

And God will reward you for that-remember that. It may not be in THIS lifetime however...

Timothy 4:9
8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Back