Fancy Tricks With Uncle Sam's Money......

Before anything else, I want to stress that I want my taxes to be fair and square, nothing shady or having the appearance of evil. That being said........

I've been thinking that throughout each year, I can choose not to defer taxes from my paychecks, therefore temporarily getting the full amount, which would cause me to have to pay a lump sum at the end of the year when I do my taxes. During that time, I would like to find a way to safely invest that money and make some interest off of it until I have to pay taxes. I am looking for a safe investment opportunity through my local bank or financial institution that is legit and on the level that will help me make some extra money.

You guys have any ideas?

Yeah don't file exempt. Just pay your taxes and use money you have saved to invest. Why take a risk with money that technically is not yours. If you invest it and end up losing it, that could put you in a bad situation. Just my humble advice. :)

Yeah don't file exempt. Just pay your taxes and use money you have saved to invest. Why take a risk with money that technically is not yours. If you invest it and end up losing it, that could put you in a bad situation. Just my humble advice. :)
well technically it is our money until the payment is due...I think G.B.W.Y. is speaking of some safe investment to allow that money to have more value against the tax debt?

Back