Favorite place to eat?

I am curious...where you live, what places do you LOVE to go eat at?
Me, I am in South Florida....we love tacos in my house! :)
Hello AaronHall;

Thank you for your upbeat thread! 😄

My wife and I reside in Daly City, on the border of San Francisco. We love to dine out with friends and enjoy many kinds of food - American, Chinese, Mexican, most authentic restaurants.

At home we enjoy a large variety of home cooked meals. My personal favorite is a large mixed salad with everything in it. My favorite dessert is Chocolate cake and chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

God bless you, AaronHall.

Here in the back woods of western Kentucky, we harvest whatever happens to cross our 40 acres during hunting season. Deer, rabbits, squirrels, possums and trout from the creek get put in the freezer. We get good vegetables from the garden, too. We stay away from mushrooms 'cause my cousin, Bubba, thought he had the safe kind near his trailer house, and spent two days chasing imaginary seagulls around his living room.

Stew made with venison, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, a touch of garlic, along with home made corn bread and biscuits is our favorite.

Here in the back woods of western Kentucky, we harvest whatever happens to cross our 40 acres during hunting season. Deer, rabbits, squirrels, possums and trout from the creek get put in the freezer. We get good vegetables from the garden, too. We stay away from mushrooms 'cause my cousin, Bubba, thought he had the safe kind near his trailer house, and spent two days chasing imaginary seagulls around his living room.

Stew made with venison, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, a touch of garlic, along with home made corn bread and biscuits is our favorite.
Can't beat vegetables fresh from the garden. I'm not much for wild game - though I must confess I haven't tried rabbit, squirrel, or possum; could be good. I do like Ruffed Grouse, though I've only had it once in my life. Your venison stew sounds good.

For eating out, my family likes Outback Steakhouse. I usually get ribeye steak, but their baby back ribs are mighty tasty as well. Also just recently found a local joint called Rascal's which serves up a variety of food, mostly made from scratch, from burgers to full meals. The BBQ burger I had there was to die for, well, maybe to be severely injured for, and they have the best fries.

My favourite places to eat up the road when they open will be Thai, Chinese Yum Cha, and the Italian place. I also like a good meat pie as you can eat that anywhere, but there's a pie shop in the mall where I would always buy one for my lunch. I only had 10 minutes break and that was just enough time to buy a pie and sit down to eat it.

Talk about fast food!

My favourite places to eat up the road when they open will be Thai, Chinese Yum Cha, and the Italian place. I also like a good meat pie as you can eat that anywhere, but there's a pie shop in the mall where I would always buy one for my lunch. I only had 10 minutes break and that was just enough time to buy a pie and sit down to eat it.

Talk about fast food!
Oh yeh, Italian crusine is also my favourite, but there is none near me so I have to make my own.

Or buy a cornetto…

Back