Favorites

Wouldn't it be cool to have a favorites tab? It's like on YouTube, you can like a video but you can also add to favorites.

What's the difference? Well, we give out Amen/likes all the time but sometimes some posts we really really like and we want to save that msg to view at a later time. (Not an entire thread, just a specific post/response). As far as I know there's currently no way to do that. A favorites tab would keep track of all the msgs we really really like and want to read again n again.

I don't know if this can be implemented but I thought it'd be a great addition to this wonderful site. Just a suggestion .. :)

Cturtle

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Wouldn't it be cool to have a favorites tab? It's like on YouTube, you can like a video but you can also add to favorites.

What's the difference? Well, we give out Amen/likes all the time but sometimes some posts we really really like and we want to save that msg to view at a later time. (Not an entire thread, just a specific post/response). As far as I know there's currently no way to do that. A favorites tab would keep track of all the msgs we really really like and want to read again n again.

I don't know if this can be implemented but I thought it'd be a great addition to this wonderful site. Just a suggestion .. :)
Here is a suggestion for now... use your ability to bookmark a page to your computer (Google, chrome, etc...), which you can put in a folder marked favorites :)
That way you can access it anytime you would like :)

The rest is up to the owner.

Here is a suggestion for now... use your ability to bookmark a page to your computer (Google, chrome, etc...), which you can put in a folder marked favorites :)
That way you can access it anytime you would like :)

The rest is up to the owner.
Hi Cturtle I like the bookmark idea. One hiccup though, a bookmark will save an entire webpage. Some threads have over 20 msgs in a single page. Would be a bit of a hassle to scroll through post after post to find one particular msg.

Using your "Book Mark" feature will be the easiest .

With Xenforo this is about all you are going to get.
Blessings
Thought favorites would be a good idea so I suggested it. But if it's not possible then it's no big deal. I'll happily make do with Bookmarks. Thank you Jim. (y)

Last edited:

Fish Catcher Jim

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Not a problem and here is a good hick up remedy.

After saving the thread in your book marks, use the edit feature to change what is written.

I saved this page
Favotites/Christian forum site.
Use edit feature to this
Post # 4

Now I know to scroll to post number 4.
Saves a lot of time that way.
It might not be.......

1cf32dc0b32ac7254af47125729237cb.jpg

But it will cure your computer hick up
Blessings