Favourite quotes

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
I collect good quotes, just wondering if you have any you also like and inspires peace and clarity. Some of them may or may not be Christians but they still speak to me anyway.

Ill begin with one of mine.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

What I like about this is that it is similar to the bibles scripture “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”

I collect good quotes, just wondering if you have any you also like and inspires peace and clarity. Some of them may or may not be Christians but they still speak to me anyway.

What I like about this is that it is similar to the bibles scripture “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”

"Diplomacy is being able to speak softly......and carry a big stick in your back pocket'.......(Major, 1994).

“It's not the will to win that matters-everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.”
-- Bear Bryant.

Something that I have learned as a young man and lived all my life. Preparation is the key to success, both in sports and life!

Back