Feel my life is going no where

...I just quit my one job because I felt my boss was taking advantagr of me..working longer hours than most ad not being compensated for it..

It was my longest job ...and another thing that makes me mad is that out of the 7 months I been there I wasnt able yo save one dime because I had to help my parents bc my dad works sporadically..

My savinga nev3r goes beyong 300 becsuse I always have to help my mom

I want to leave but I cant because I dont make much and I always have to help...so 5hat alone just keeps me stuck..

It frustrates me becaue3 I feel I cant ever go any further.. I feel ill be stuck with my parents forever working 2 jobs just to suppirt them..

It makes me really mad at myself tothe point of hating myselr because I can never work hard enough and I feel ill never acheive my goals or dreams because I'm stuck with them.

I have more to add but I'm at work right now

...I just quit my one job because I felt my boss was taking advantagr of me..working longer hours than most ad not being compensated for it..

It was my longest job ...and another thing that makes me mad is that out of the 7 months I been there I wasnt able yo save one dime because I had to help my parents bc my dad works sporadically..

My savinga nev3r goes beyong 300 becsuse I always have to help my mom

I want to leave but I cant because I dont make much and I always have to help...so 5hat alone just keeps me stuck..

It frustrates me becaue3 I feel I cant ever go any further.. I feel ill be stuck with my parents forever working 2 jobs just to suppirt them..

It makes me really mad at myself tothe point of hating myselr because I can never work hard enough and I feel ill never acheive my goals or dreams because I'm stuck with them.

I have more to add but I'm at work right now

I know your frustrated, but it seems like your frustration is self inflicted. I know you want to help... but it's almost like your making yourself responsible for your parents, and then getting mad for it. They have made it before without you and your brothers, and they can do it again. It's time to put them in God's hands and trust Him to keep them, and provide for them. Then ask the Father to show you what your next move is. You can't hold God or your parents responsible for something your doing.
I'll be praying for the Father to bless you with wisdom and peace... And when your not angry, frustrated or bitter... you will be able to hear it.

Plus it's important to remember that frustration and anger is from the enemy. It's there to get you mad at God or whomever, and then your disconnected from the Father. It's a trick to keep you trapped where you are.

Blessings

I know your frustrated, but it seems like your frustration is self inflicted. I know you want to help... but it's almost like your making yourself responsible for your parents, and then getting mad for it. They have made it before without you and your brothers, and they can do it again. It's time to put them in God's hands and trust Him to keep them, and provide for them. Then ask the Father to show you what your next move is. You can't hold God or your parents responsible for something your doing.
I'll be praying for the Father to bless you with wisdom and peace... And when your not angry, frustrated or bitter... you will be able to hear it.

Plus it's important to remember that frustration and anger is from the enemy. It's there to get you mad at God or whomever, and then your disconnected from the Father. It's a trick to keep you trapped where you are.

Blessings
I'm not trying to cause my own frustration..its just..if I stop helping..I get thrown ou5. I dont make enough on my own as is... I would need a better job.. And school is starting up..

I just wish 5here were a way out..

I cant save ot work on my credit at home...it frusttates me when people say ...oh youre at home? At least you can save.
NOPE not me...no5 with my parents..

UHG.

Ill never be able 5o transition into adulthood.

I'm not trying to cause my own frustration..its just..if I stop helping..I get thrown ou5. I dont make enough on my own as is... I would need a better job.. And school is starting up..

I just wish 5here were a way out..

I cant save ot work on my credit at home...it frusttates me when people say ...oh youre at home? At least you can save.
NOPE not me...no5 with my parents..

UHG.

Ill never be able 5o transition into adulthood.

I know your not trying to cause your frustration. And I know that it's not pleasant to be in the position that you are in. Your going to have to pray for God's supernatural intervention. Cuz it seems like your only way out.

I wish I could say it is easy. Maybe try looking for someone who needs a roommate, and then give your mom a 30 day notice... then all of what you make can go towards moving in. Would that work do you think? Or can you apply for help with school? And is there a dorm that you can live in? If none of those options work... then it's just be happy and thankful for the roof over your head and concentrate on school.

It's not easy at first to be content in a situation that your frustrated with. It's difficult to try to find what to be thankful for. But somehow if you can start somewhere so that the enemy won't steal your joy, and robs you of your peace, and hope.

I found out that being angry and frustrated only reveals my own doubt in God's ability to get me out of the hell that i feel like im in. And the feels like is in all reality just the lies that the devil is whispering in my ear... because if I really think about it... it's not that bad. And it only brings me down and brings lots of frustration which doesn't help me to be thankful for all the things that God has given or provided for me.

It's a challenge, but I'm finding my way out of the huge ugly emotional hole that I allowed myself to be trapped in.

I'll keep praying for a supernatural solution for you and God's wisdom and peace
Huggs to you

Pray and put the whole matter in God's hands, so you can have peace. It's hard and it can be frustrating but if you trust in him, things have a way of working out for the best.

I don't know it seems hopeless.
I've officially given up. I didn't make enough this week... And I put money on the light bill, gas in the car and just bought 40 bucks worth of stuff...

I give up bc when I tell my mom I need to save she gets mad...almost got thrown out last time. I need a place to stay ...she needs help with bills...I get that.

Idk I just need to accept my lot in life as a work horse .

Back