Feeling like something is always near

I know I talked about this before..I think.. actually I'm not sure...I don't remember.

But I have this thing where I always feel like something is near and it's uncomfortable....like it's closing in sometimes..

It's very odd. I wonder if anyone has felt/ experienced this feeling

And what can I do about this.

It seems like from what you have said before... it's fear. And fear can and should be rebuked or refused to allow it to haunt you. Which if you ask the Lord to give you the words to say.. He will. I always bind the Spirit of fear and remind myself and it.. that I refuse to give it place. Meaning I refuse to allow my flesh to react and my thoughts to think on whatever lie the enemy is trying to sell me.

Get in the Word and read those Scriptures that tell you God loves you and is always there for you.. and that the enemy cannot harm you if you don't allow it. Find your rest and peace in the Word. Play some Christian worship music, or listen to a sermon... you want to give yourself a boost in your faith, and filling your mind with the Word helps a bunch. It's diverting your attention to what will bring you peace.. like getting your mind to refocus on the good stuff and God's goodness, that brings hope and trust in His being trustworthy. And that will bring you peace.

Hope this helps.
Huggs and blessings

Perfect love casts out fear..I would agree that playing worship music is a good action to take and focusing on Jesus.
Sometimes its a matter of reminding yourself what Jesus did for you and has promised to do. Then you have a peace that passes all understanding. Im the same sometimes I'm too focused on troubles and trying to understand everything and thinking I have to deal with it all than letting God handle it. Then it becomes a worry/anxiety instead which is not what God wants for us! He can handle it way better than we can.

When you are in Christ He is always near, the scripture says the Word is near to you even in your mouth. Romans 10:8
Even the holy spirit is called 'the comforter' so this something else is obviously not if its making you uncomfortable and feeling odd.

Last night I slept through a storm. Someone whos fear filled would be just constantly worrying a tree is gonna fall on their house or somethings going to happen or not going to happen. They would jump or scream at every thunder clap and lightening bolt. But I slept right through it. Why because God gives me peace.

We do not need to be afraid of anything we encounter because Jesus already encountered it before us and destroyed the enemy and everything he represents. Remember who you are in Christ. Remember that you walk in the presence of our King every day. The enemy cannot and will not follow.
When the enemy is trying to hold on to us, God himself is holding us. We have security in God, our Father. Speak the TRUTH to anything that you feel is not right. It will have have to depart. Do not ponder it and think about it. That will leave a door open for the enemy to play with us. Shut that door immediately and walk away.

God is good every single day and he has equipped each of us with everything we need to be successful spiritually and in every other area of our lives.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Rejoice always for this is the day that the Lord has made. Remember who you are and how special you are.

As I was reading through the responses... the Holy Spirit ministered something to me... He reminded me that most of the time He will not just deliver us from everything we are going through... What He does is, walk us through it.. and teach us with His Word how to be strong, and fight with his Word. So that those places that are shaky and unstable... Will with His help become unshakable.

It's not just easy peasy.. automatic. He desires that what we learn and grow in is something that cannot be taken away from us. So if one thinks that He's just going to always rescue us from everything... and then get upset wondering why we're still going through something... it's not His fault or His way.

A child never grows up to do things for themselves if someone is always doing it for them.

In 1 Timothy 6:12 the Holy Spirit uses lay hold of... meaning someone (the enemy) is going to try to steal it (also made known in Mark 4:1-20).

So don’t turn a deaf ear to these gracious words. If those who ignored earthly warnings didn’t get away with it, what will happen to us if we turn our backs on heavenly warnings? His voice that time shook the earth to its foundations; this time—he’s told us this quite plainly—he’ll also rock the heavens: “One last shaking, from top to bottom, stem to stern.” The phrase “one last shaking” means a thorough housecleaning, getting rid of all the historical and religious junk so that the unshakable essentials stand clear and uncluttered. Do you see what we’ve got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. For God is not an indifferent bystander. He’s actively cleaning house, torching all that needs to burn, and he won’t quit until it’s all cleansed. God himself is Fire!
Hebrews 12:25‭-‬29 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/heb.12.25-29.MSG

Its hard going ministering to someone who's deaf.

Faith comes by hearing...but what if that person is deaf? . I mean literally, let alone spiritually. Sometimes people think talking louder to someone who is deaf is the answer, but isnt God the 'still small voice'? Not the 'big loud voice'.
Sometimes people cant even hear loud but they can hear the quiet.

Even when we are in situations where its really bad there is still the wait for complete deliverance. Which is why patience is also called long-suffering. Not short-suffering. And that is the fruit of the holy spirit.

Sometimes its hard when you live in such a rat-race city. While many things in the city are convenient sometimes its like theres too many people, crammed into one space wanting things done yesterday. Life is so speeded up that nobody knows what patience is anymore because they are too busy going 100km an hour on the motorway and then get frustrated when everyone else wants to do this too but get stuck in traffic cos they all want to at the same time.

Back