Flu epidemic getting worse

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/school-cl...intensifies-190803147--abc-news-wellness.html

Many people are subcumming to the flu...or more specifically, the new strand of the flu. Young and old are passing away...and its so weird to me... I just wonder how the new strand came about ad well as what are some ways to ward off this new strand as well as other sickness. Ive always had a pretty good immune system... through out this winter month I only got sick once...I think that was back in October...and it was just a cold...

I havent had the flu in ages.

Do you guys think its worth getting the flu shot or just practicing optimum cleanly hygiene? For the latter, please share cleanly tips to ward of sickness.

Alright I'm done yapping..looking forward to your answersand commentary down below
:)

I don't have any personal experience with flu shots, so no idea about those. For myself, when I first begin to feel a sick-ish, or before, I make up a big pot of spicy chili, with as much cayenne, chili powder, & pepper, as I can stand! That has, (almost), always worked for me.
During flu season, I try to pretty much just stay home & hibernate! I don't eat out, I keep my hands washed, etc. The only shopping I do is for groceries/necessities, and try to get enough stocked up to last a while.
But yes, the flu just keeps getting worse and worse each year.

Drink ginger and lemon tea everyday.
I havent had any flu shot and no flu. If you feeling low just stay home dont spread it to others, and get fresh air.
Oh and pray for wisdom. Chicken soup is also good or is that for colds. Keep warm and wear layers.

Some workplaces do flu shots for free but I never had one dont particularly like needles.

Take Scriptures As Needed Daily.
Directions.
Get them in your eyes.
Get them in your mouth

Do this every hour or so.

Side Effects include Great Health, Full of Energy, No harmful Symptoms and all out Joy.

Proverbs 4:20-22
20 My son, attend to my words;
Incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes;
Keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them,

And health to all their flesh.

Psalm 103:3
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

Blessings
FCJ

Back