For Those who Live in Canada

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello brothers and sisters;

For those of you who live in Canada my wife and I are visiting your beautiful country next Wednesday for 2 1/2 weeks. We will visit Toronto, Guelph and Erin. One of the highlights will be Niagara Falls on the Canadian side.

Years ago we enjoyed our visit to British Columbia but this will be the first time to see the mid-eastern side of Canada.

We decided September is better for us to travel.

Please pray for our safe travels.

God bless you.
Bob

Wow! We flew Canada Air @ 615am Tuesday morning. The flight was smooth. Canadian Customs was all electronic and we got through the process immediately.

From Toronto we arrived in Guelph where we are staying with family. This Sunday we are visiting the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I’ll take photos and post them here.

I opened in prayer giving thanks to God for this opportunity being our first time to this side of God’s country.

You were pretty close to me ;)

Wow. We arrived on the 13th and will fly back to San Francisco on the 30th. We have enjoyed Guelph, Erin, Burlington (all near Toronto,) Canada’s side of Niagara Falls, Mississauga and downtown Toronto.

It seems September was a good time to visit and the weather has been great. When we get back I’ll share some beautiful photos.

God bless you all. please keep Hazel and me in prayer.

Bob

Hello brothers and sisters;

We returned from Canada on the 30th. I have to say Air Canada was smooth flying from San Francisco to Toronto Pearson Airport and returning with no delays.

During the time we were there was beautiful. It was the beginning of the foliage. The trees had different colors.

Here are some photos of our trip. (I couldn't attach short videos .mov) Michele is an old friend from 19 years ago at another Christian forum. We're hoping she will sign up at CFS.

Attachments

• Tiverton Lake Huron 2023.jpg
    Tiverton Lake Huron 2023.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Michele Hazel Bob 2023.JPEG
    Michele Hazel Bob 2023.JPEG
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Fried Pickles Montanas 2023.jpg
    Fried Pickles Montanas 2023.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Montanas Guelph Canada 2023.jpg
    Montanas Guelph Canada 2023.jpg