Forgive me,

To my family of God here and the friends that have let me share with them individually and have blessed me with words of encouragement ..............
I ask your forgiveness if I have caused a breach of faith in myself.

God has been so very good to me in my life with him.
This battle I'm in is major and I trust your love and prayers.
I am recovering but it's a painful process and causes me to be probably both defensive and offensive....... I apologize.

May we all continue to walk the narrow path with the Spirits guidance.

D3v0t3d

To my family of God here and the friends that have let me share with them individually and have blessed me with words of encouragement ..............
I ask your forgiveness if I have caused a breach of faith in myself.

God has been so very good to me in my life with him.
This battle I'm in is major and I trust your love and prayers.
I am recovering but it's a painful process and causes me to be probably both defensive and offensive....... I apologize.

May we all continue to walk the narrow path with the Spirits guidance.

D3v0t3d

May the Lord bless you Devoted and answer your prayer. I pray for you as well.

"My dear Price of Peace---I pray right now for your help to us so that we can be a good witness of, the good that lies in each one of us. Dear God, You gave us all beautiful traits, help them to be revealed to all of us that when we come into contact with all people, we can and will lift up Christ and be His example.

I pray for "Devoted" and all of us to have peace and patience to deal with ease, with respect and with a smile, to those who do not agree with us in any matter! Oh Heavenly Father, I pray that all of will find Your peace that passes all understanding!! In Jesus name, AMEN! "

Thank you for posting these prayers.

I needed them today. 🙏

He is my Prince of Peace.

May the Lord bless you Devoted and answer your prayer. I pray for you as well.

"My dear Price of Peace---I pray right now for your help to us so that we can be a good witness of, the good that lies in each one of us. Dear God, You gave us all beautiful traits, help them to be revealed to all of us that when we come into contact with all people, we can and will lift up Christ and be His example.

I pray for "Devoted" and all of us to have peace and patience to deal with ease, with respect and with a smile, to those who do not agree with us in any matter! Oh Heavenly Father, I pray that all of will find Your peace that passes all understanding!! In Jesus name, AMEN! "

Back