"Freedom lies in being bold"

"Freedom lies in being bold."--- Robert Frost

To be free is to not be captive. There are many things in life that can make us captive or make us feel captive. The plight of our condition can lead to feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, which can cause us to feel that we are captive, prisoners to the pattern of our lives. A dead end job, a marriage in turmoil, or other situations in life can make us feel captive, and it is freedom that often fills our thoughts as we go through each day feeling more and more a prisoner to our circumstance. Escape from captivity is often what we seek, but freedom does not always mean escape. To escape from a job that does not satisfy, or to escape from a family situation that is a struggle does not mean that we must flee. Escape is a way to bring about change but to change our circumstance does not always mean changing our location. There is freedom in boldness, and there is boldness in love and purity and in doing what is right. Freedom does not always come unto those who flee, freedom often comes unto those who will be bold and stay. Stand up for light and truth and find freedom in the circumstances that we find ourselves. There are times when we must be planted and grow and prosper in the place where we have been planted. There are times when flight is the greater wisdom but there are also be times when freedom lies in being bold and seeking to stand and to bring about change in the place where we dwell.

Amen.

totally agree.
As someone who is new to The Lords Wisdom, I am learning to wait patiently before I make any decisions in a big move.
Where’s before I used to go ahead and jump in with what I thought was the right thing to do.
That’s the easy way, my task now is to wait on Him to see ifs it’s Will

thanks

Back