FREEMASOMARY- Occult or a Higher Level of Christianity?

Masonry is A Higher Level of the Christian Faith

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Now I ask that because over the years, many Christians have been told that Free Masonry is a higher level of the faith and that a seeking believer will want to be a Mason.

Hosea 4:6 ..........
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

So, first of all, there are NO levels of Christianity! We are ALL on the same level as each other and no one is better, higher or more saved than anyone else.........
but there is always more. God is never ending. He is full of energy and always giving but he never runs out or grows tired! Everything we learn about him just reveals that there is more about him to know! And...it will be that way forever!

In God's eyes.....the 14 year old little girl who just accepted the Lord Jesus Christ, is just as much a child of God as is Billy Graham or the Pope of the Catholic Church. God does not have any favorites!!! That being the case, then there is NO higher level to reach in the Christian faith.

Now then, what is FREE MASONARY?????

Freemasonry is the teachings and practices of the secret fraternal (men-only) order of Free and Accepted Masons, known as Freemasons or Masons. The Freemasons are the oldest and largest worldwide secret society, with an estimated 3 million members around the world, including 1 million in the United States. In addition to the main body of Freemasonry, there are various offshoots, such as the Shriners (known formally as the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shriners, they are also required to be Masons).

The basic, local organizational unit of Freemasonry is the LODGE! Membership requirements are that an applicant be a MALE adult, and believe in the existence of a Supreme Being and in the immortality of the soul.

It has been said that The Free Masons were established in approx. 1650 in England coming from an offshute of the mysterious Rosicrucian Brotherhood.

While the Southern Baptist Convention has never issued a resolution about Freemasonry, in 1994, and I was present in Orlando Fl. the denomination commissioned a report on the group from one of their agencies, the North American Mission Board (NAMB). The report accepted by the convention identified eight tenets and teachings of Freemasonry that, it concluded, were not compatible with Christianity and I voted to accept that report.

FREEMASONARY is NOT Christianity in any form!!! Make No mistake. It is NOT a high level or more knowledgeable as it is NOT Christianity at all!

Freemasonry is a religion.
Freemasonry involves and promotes idolatry.
Freemasonry promotes universalism.
Freemasonry promotes a works-based view of salvation.
The secrecy required of Freemasonry is antithetical to Christian fellowship.
Freemasonry promotes a false claim about the name of God-Royal Arch Degree gives the name of the Supreme being as "JAHBULON"
Freemasons omit the name of Jesus when they use biblical texts in their rituals.
Freemasons are required to take oaths, one being to never have sex with another Masons family member.

***Freemasons in the 17th degree are first given a secret password and a sacred word that will allow them to continue their progression through the degrees of the Lodge; this sacred word of Masonry is “Abbadon”. What or who is “Abbadon”? Well, in Revelation 9:11 God tells us who Abbadon is. Abbadon is the king of the demons in the pit of Hell. And the name of this demon king is the sacred word, needed by all Masons, to advance in degrees so that they might discover the true identity of god.****

Some are George Washington. Benjamin Franklin. Winston Churchill. Franklin Roosevelt. J. Edjar Hoover. Mozart. Mark Twain. Clarke Gable.
Don Rickles. John Wayne. Kenneth Copeland.
  • Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason
  • Norman Vincent Peale, 33rd Degree Freemason, ex Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of New York, Past Grand Prelate of the Knights Templar
  • Robert Schuller, 33rd Degree Freemason, Pastor of the Crystal Cathedral and host of the popular "Hour of Power" television program
  • Oral Roberts, 33rd Degree Freemason, founder of Oral Roberts University
  • Jesse Jackson, 33rd Degree Prince Hall Freemason
  • Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation Of Islam
  • Geoffrey Fisher, Archbishop of Canterbury 1945-1961
  • Father Francisco Calvo, Jesuit Catholic priest who started Freemasonry in Costa Rica
  • G. Bromley Oxnam, 33rd Degree Freemason, friend of Billy Graham, head of the FCC churches
  • Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult
  • Hyrum Smith, brother of Joseph Smith
  • Brigham Young, 2nd leader of the Mormon cult
  • Cowboy singers, Roy Rogers and Gene Autry
  • Hollywood producer, Cecil B. DeMille
  • Jack Lalanne (32 degree).
  • George Bush, 33rd Degree Freemason, ex-president of the USA, ex-director of the CIA
  • J. Edgar Hoover, 33rd Degree Freemason, Director of the FBI
  • Walt Disney, founder of the Disney Corporation
Just a few which are found just by asking your google friend. So, now that you know the rest of the story, what do you think????

Should the Mason Lodge be allowed a pew in the church of Jesus Christ? The biblical answer is absolutely not.

I didn’t vote because I don’t know but I don’t see how they can be. But then I did vote no because it wouldn’t make sense for them to be higher than a a Christian. Love is supposed to rule their hearts so saying they are higher than a Christian would be like saying they are higher than love itself. That’s not very humble is it?

I have read that They meet up in order to help each other better their communities. Some may be Christian’s, some sufis, some Islam, maybe Buddhist or Mormon Jews or whatever faith they prefer. I suppose they wouldn’t be able to meet up with each other like this if they went just to their own churches or temples.

Of course I am not a Freemason but from what I have read from Freemasons that is why they meet up. I believe they do charitable stuff

Last edited:
I didn’t vote because I don’t know but I don’t see how they can be. But then I did vote no because it wouldn’t make sense for them to be higher than a a Christian. Love is supposed to rule their hearts so saying they are higher than a Christian would be like saying they are higher than love itself. That’s not very humble is it?

I have read that They meet up in order to help each other better their communities. Some may be Christian’s, some sufis, some Islam, maybe Buddhist or Mormon Jews or whatever faith they prefer. I suppose they wouldn’t be able to meet up with each other like this if they went just to their own churches or temples.

Of course I am not a Freemason but from what I have read from Freemasons that is why they meet up. I believe they do charitable stuff

Yes.....as I stated, they do really wonderful works. However, that is the pull.

One of the key doctrines in Freemasonry is that......"We do not offend any religion".
Now, lets say that you and I go to a Freemasonry Lodge meeting in Pakistan and we begin to talk about the benefits and the love we have through JESUS CHRIST! How long do you think it would be before a few Muslims come and remove us from that meeting because we used the name of JESUS CHRIST in a Muslim country????

Also....it must be stated that Masonry teaches that its God must remain undefined and unknowable. In keeping God undefined and unknowable, Masonry believes it can then “accept” all men’s ideas of God and the way to heaven.
Masonry believes that by leaving God undefined, it can claim that it accepts the God of the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Mormons, JW'S and on and on. What Masonry means is that its “boundless Divine Spirit” is really the one true God that all men worship.

BUT, what does the Word of God say in John 14:6 about the Lord Jesus Christ....."I AM the way, the truth and the life and no one come to the Father except by Me"!

The female element of the Masonic Lodge or Freemasons is the "EASTERN STAR"!

I am not well versed on FreeMasonry, but...

My grandfather was a mason. I did not know him much ( he lived in Ohio but I grew up in California we had a few visits across country) but the little I know is that he was concerned with his fellow men. I know several events where he stood up and put his beliefs in action.

My mother belonged to Eastern Star until she asked a friend to a meeting and found out that it was a segregated organization. She gave them a piece of her mind and never darkened the door to another meeting.

A co-worker once told me a little about the masons. I started looking into it a little and found that they require believing in _some_ view of God and reverence for _a_ sacred book ... BUT they do not specify which view of God or which book. I assume a Muslim who reads the Koran would qualify. But that is an assumption of mine based on what I found.

My further thoughts are to be very skeptical of secret organisations with secret ceremonies.

Also a key point of Christianity is we are all brothers. While we all have unique walks with The Master, assigning levels and such is not scriptural.

Hello Major;

24 years ago my wife and I made friends in Oakland and they invited us to their church service called Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) It was our first time hearing of this religion and a very strange experience. The sanctuary was filled with people but they separated me from my wife and had her sit on the right side of the women and I sat on the left with the men.

I intentionally sat on the end of the pew and a gentleman who was wearing a black suit, black tie with white gloves (I believe was an usher) asked me to move closer to the middle because that was his seat. It reminded me of ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man.
lol!

The order of service was ominous and at the end there was a Q&A for the visitors. We were to drop our question written on a note into the hat. The minister read all the questions and announced he read the last one.

I was surprised when my wife spoke out and said, "no you didn't. You overlooked mine." He looked in the hat and responded, "oh, here it is." So he read it, "does Iglesia Ni Cristo believe in the Trinity?" He quickly replied, "NO. The word Trinity does not exist in the Bible, however, Jesus was a good man."

I was taken aback. Coming from their minister I felt to myself his response was very weak. Here is their belief;

The Iglesia Ni Cristo believes that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God - Matthew 3:17 is the one and only Savior given by God - Acts 13:23. Christ is the sole mediator between God and man - 1 Timothy 2:5 and the only way to God - John 14:6.

But we do not subscribe to the belief that Christ is a God-Man or both God and man. He is man in nature according to His own testimony - John 8:40 and the teachings of His Apostles - 1 Timothy 2:5, Matthew 1:18.

If one studies the Bible and is a True follower of Jesus will see the contradictions in Iglesia Ni Cristo's beliefs. I didn't speak out as my wife did but I wrote the minister a letter pointing out his error. I'll leave it at that.

Here is where the Freemasonry and their Lodge come in. Months later these friends in Oakland invited my wife and me to a birthday party. I figured, no harm. But it was held in a Freemasonry Lodge. Coincidence or intentional?

I don't spend my time learning about the Freemasonry but I do know they have strict rules of acceptance in their qualifications to join. Belief in Christ does not require qualifications, only belief in Him and accepting Him as the True Son of God by His Definition, not by man's organization.

Iglesia Ni Cristo partners with the Freemasonry that enabled them to use their lodge, which to me seemed like a man cave. In attendance was the minister who approached me to shake my hand. That was the last time I ever saw him.

FreeMasonry is not a higher level of Christianity. They don't even allow discussion of religion in particular, Christology or Theology.

i had not seen this till today ..but this is my take and yes i am very familiar with the masons. i grew up around them. i use to go to the yearly installation of officers it was open to the public.

my thoughts i can only scratch the surface allegedly the white skin apron place on the deceased in the casket protects from the white throne judgment * allegedly i dont know %100 .

i have forgotten many things over the years the inhiation into the Lodge one it takes all white marbles to get in. but the inhiation they blindfold you ask you to reveal the secrets of the Lodge ( formalism on that part )

they then push or have you fall backwards while they catch you. and the worshipful master pulls you out of the symbolic grave /resurrected . that i know for a fact i asked former members. the term so mote it be is used in the Lodge . there is a book of secret writings you have to learn .

my understanding the higher up you go Shriners/ i think Scottish rights ? the more in-depth it goes.. i do know there are masons scattered through out many of the baptist

the lodge could be good of they left the word god out.. to many feel a mason makes you a Christian.

myself i dont need it .. do i think it will send one to hell iff your a Christian and belong? NO my dad and others was in it but they only treated it as type org/club. did they fully understand every thing? i dont know .

i do know a preacher who will tell you it could send you to hell. i think its best a Christian stay away from it

that is my 2 cents

i was told by a older man who was a mason he said many think being a mason will make you a Christian. he said it can make you a better person and yes the eastern star is branched of from the masons. the masons can be a member of the eastern start but the women can not be a mason. i dont know much about the eastern star

i was told by a older man who was a mason he said many think being a mason will make you a Christian. he said it can make you a better person and yes the eastern star is branched of from the masons. the masons can be a member of the eastern start but the women can not be a mason. i dont know much about the eastern star

Hello forgiven;

When I clicked this emoji 1672204756754.png it made me think of what you shared. I did hear that women could not be a mason but I never really learned that much about the FreeMasonry or Lodge.

Like you said, "I think it's best a Christian stay away from it." I'll just stay where I am in Christ.

God bless you, brother.

the FreeMasonry or Lodge.
can create a bit of a stir the preacher i mentioned who shared the things he had learned on the Lodge. ended up costing him the Church. it was the pastor claim the deacon stood up and had few choice words for him. i have read a few things on the net . my dad was a master mason i do know him and others did not consider it a religion or any thing that pertained to being a Christian. .

that part i do know my gpa was a mason and my dad brother. all the symbolism and secret writings i do remember growing up looking at my dad book of secrets writings.
its just not my cup of tea with being a mason even our first president was a mason. its a very closed up org. the Shriners are very respected for the works they do. i dont know anything about them.

I am not well versed on FreeMasonry, but...

My grandfather was a mason. I did not know him much ( he lived in Ohio but I grew up in California we had a few visits across country) but the little I know is that he was concerned with his fellow men. I know several events where he stood up and put his beliefs in action.

My mother belonged to Eastern Star until she asked a friend to a meeting and found out that it was a segregated organization. She gave them a piece of her mind and never darkened the door to another meeting.

A co-worker once told me a little about the masons. I started looking into it a little and found that they require believing in _some_ view of God and reverence for _a_ sacred book ... BUT they do not specify which view of God or which book. I assume a Muslim who reads the Koran would qualify. But that is an assumption of mine based on what I found.

My further thoughts are to be very skeptical of secret organisations with secret ceremonies.

Also a key point of Christianity is we are all brothers. While we all have unique walks with The Master, assigning levels and such is not scriptural.
Siloam....The book used to explain or understand God in the Masonic Lodge, is the one of who the attendee chooses.
In a "Christian" society it would be a Bible.
In a "Muslim" society it would be a Quran.
In a "Jewish" society it would be the Torah.

All of that confirms the fact that the goal is "Universalism". Take a little from each religion, mix it together and everyone is happy!

That means creeds, doctrines, and individual faith are done away with and replaced by a universal brotherhood of good works.

can create a bit of a stir the preacher i mentioned who shared the things he had learned on the Lodge. ended up costing him the Church. it was the pastor claim the deacon stood up and had few choice words for him. i have read a few things on the net . my dad was a master mason i do know him and others did not consider it a religion or any thing that pertained to being a Christian. .

that part i do know my gpa was a mason and my dad brother. all the symbolism and secret writings i do remember growing up looking at my dad book of secrets writings.
its just not my cup of tea with being a mason even our first president was a mason. its a very closed up org. the Shriners are very respected for the works they do. i dont know anything about them.

Just so that you will know..............

Dr. Albert Pike, the most universally accepted authority on Freemasonry who wrote what is termed by many to be the “Bible of Masonry” (Morals & Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite), said this............
“Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion, and its teachings are instruction in religion” (p. 213).

Pike also declared that Masonry is, “The universal, eternal, immutable religion, such as God planted it in the heart of universal humanity.

Hello forgiven;

When I clicked this emoji View attachment 8505 it made me think of what you shared. I did hear that women could not be a mason but I never really learned that much about the FreeMasonry or Lodge.

Like you said, "I think it's best a Christian stay away from it." I'll just stay where I am in Christ.

God bless you, brother.

Bob....... The Order of the Eastern Star began as a group for women who were related to the male Masons. Those ladies wanted to be involved with their husbands but were not allowed. Hence a new org. the OES. & they now admits both genders as official members.

Just so that you will know..............

Dr. Albert Pike, the most universally accepted authority on Freemasonry who wrote what is termed by many to be the “Bible of Masonry” (Morals & Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite), said this............
“Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion, and its teachings are instruction in religion” (p. 213).

Pike also declared that Masonry is, “The universal, eternal, immutable religion, such as God planted it in the heart of universal humanity.
dont know the man or anything about him what i do know is first hand masons are in every denomination. i have heard the AOG will not ordained any one in the masonic lodge i dont know that to be true .

i do know one is not to reveal the secrecy of the Lodge . there is much about the masons that can be brought out. my mom was in the eastern star. i dont know a whole lot about them . when mom passed away she wanted a eastern star service in which the family followed her last wishes . my brother and i did her funeral service after the ceremony .

Last edited:
dont know the man or anything about him what i do know is first hand masons are in every denomination. i have heard the AOG will not ordained any one in the masonic lodge i dont know that to be true .

i do know one is not to reveal the secrecy of the Lodge . there is much about the masons that can be brought out

Correct. The AOG is firm on this.
The Catholic church is also firm against it.

The oath that every attendee makes is.........."I swear that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree".

Matthew 5:34........
“Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God”.

James 5:12.............
“But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation”.

Having spent many years in the business world, I was in a court room several times in lawsuits. I was a witness in a court of law, and I’ve also sat on several juries, but not once have I ever swore to tell the truth. I told the judge that I affirm what I say to be true, and the judge accepted that. They have too. The Bible teaches we should not swear, even in a court of law. It is God we must obey more than man (Acts 5:29). All we are required to do is to say either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ (Matt 5:37a). Nothing less…nothing more, because “anything more than this comes from evil” (Matt 5:37b).

I do wish to point out that it is not the good the masons do for the community that is the problem.

There are many groups that work to address problems including poverty and lack of opportunities that do not impinge on ones walk with Christ.

The Rotarians come to mind. It is when they wrap it up with some pseudo-religious mysticism and secrecy that it goes off the rails.

I have worked with food banks and with support groups. Many times this means working side by side with other faiths, or those without faith. It is good if the things of the Lord are lightly on ones lips and those know who you serve and can see you serve Him. Sometimes it includes listening and learning about anothers faith be it so far removed from ones own. Sometimes it is talking about ones own faith and what the Lord is doing in ones own life.

I do wish to point out that it is not the good the masons do for the community that is the problem.

There are many groups that work to address problems including poverty and lack of opportunities that do not impinge on ones walk with Christ.

The Rotarians come to mind. It is when they wrap it up with some pseudo-religious mysticism and secrecy that it goes off the rails.

I have worked with food banks and with support groups. Many times this means working side by side with other faiths, or those without faith. It is good if the things of the Lord are lightly on ones lips and those know who you serve and can see you serve Him. Sometimes it includes listening and learning about anothers faith be it so far removed from ones own. Sometimes it is talking about ones own faith and what the Lord is doing in ones own life.
i agree the Shriners has a hospital for kids . i could join up with the masons if they let there so called religious ceremony out

Agreed!

A Satanic church can do wonderful deeds for a community such as feeding the hungry and paying power bills and running a hospital.

But it is a very dangerouse thing to live with rattelsnakes because they feed you hoping that they will never bite you.

Hello Major,

I do not know much about Free masonry, they do have lodges every where. Are there any Christians in them? There is always possibility of a person being born of Christ in any Organization for the most part. However, God is the only one who knows the heart, so I can't judge really.

Hello Major,

I do not know much about Free masonry, they do have lodges every where. Are there any Christians in them? There is always possibility of a person being born of Christ in any Organization for the most part. However, God is the only one who knows the heart, so I can't judge really.
1. yes there are Christians in there 2. NO i DONT recommend a Christian being a mason. 3. your not going to be born again being in a org like the masons

Back