friends and grace

friends and grace

" I always thank my God for you because of the grace of God given you by the Messiah Jesus" 1Cor 1:4. Guys,every people who we know it ( maybe as a friend or not) is a grace of God. grace of God make our life is importance. So we must praise and thank to Jesus. ...

NB: hii , I am from Indonesia Nice to meet you

Friends and grace

" I always thank my God for you because of the grace of God given you by the Messiah Jesus" 1Cor 1:4. Guys,every people who we know it ( maybe as a friend or not) is a grace of God. grace of God make our life is importance. So we must praise and thank to Jesus. ...

NB: hii , I am from Indonesia Nice to meet you (my blog:Jesus-care dot blogspot dot com)

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Welcome to the forum and we are so glad to have you here . Look for ward to hearing from you .

Jul 1, 2009
Cebu
gratefulness

Every now and then I thanked God for giving me a new day, an air to breath and the happy family I have now.

Nov 3, 2007
Australia
You are right my friend, all the praise goes to Jesus Amen!!

:welcome: to the forums...Its great to have you on board...:)

Jake

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
Well magunda oomaga po. It's so nice to meet people from another part of the world. I have been to cebu, leytey, manilla, the town of mexico near MT Piatubo after it erupted to do a mission trip with the banal na pagaaral with Ate Salve, you might have heard of this movement and Mahal Na Inkong. This is where I met the Holy spirit up close and personal. AAAHHHHH what an experience!!!!!!!!!:cool::D My brother :welcome:to our site that God has made for us so we could meet you.
As a brother in Christ Mahal kita man and God bless you:israel:

Chili out.