From My Heart

I would like to just share some insights,if I may.

We ARE flesh and the flesh hurts, has hang-ups and habits that we hold onto. These can keep us in bondage to regret, guilt, grief and other emotional cages. We cannot truly be free if we can't let go.......this is where I find myself.

I will start at the beginning and the beginning is life.
Born to a young woman who suffered abuse and a man who was evil and uncaring. He was a military man, this is the only selfless thing I can think of he ever did.......but he most likely had a selfish motive there also......How can you LOVE your country and not love those born of your seed?

Our life was so poor in the 60's & 70's that those in poverty looked down on us. We lived in houses that should have been condemned,had at times no running water nor electricity. I've read many a book by candle- lite. I'm not saying any of this to garner sympathy nor pity. I just want to share with you the events of recent happenings shaped by a life of hurts.

He was a big man and a brute. He cared only for his wants and needs. My Moma had 7 children born of his seed.

I was 18 months younger than my elder sister who was first- born. She was blonde, beautiful with big brown eyes. Her life here was short, she passed at 19 with brain tumors. She suffered much in the 19 years she was here. Suffered sexual abuse at 4 y.o., this is MY first memory at age 3,seeing him at 6'4 raping a tiny child. I did not understand what I saw but even then I knew something was wrong.

We were beat and tortured and verbally abused until we were able to leave the house for good.

I have held on to all that happened to us, thinking somehow it was ALL my fault. This is how I was shaped by a past that nearly drove me out of my mind. I have packed all this junk deep inside myself and continued the torture he started until this past Dec.in 2021 when my baby brother passed away at 58. It's been almost four months and I've suffered regret bc I'm older and still here, they have all been my younger siblings except one.

I married the first man I could at 19 only to get away from home. He was 22 years older and was suffering from mental issues but he was born again. We had a son and then a daughter 2 yrs later. This is when the mental issues took over our lives.

Once again I had times of want to feed my children , had no electricity and except for the abuse,we were walking down the same road I grew up on.

Many times I had to be strong, not by choice but by necessity. He just gave into his disease. He would sleep for weeks at a time, I became HIS mother also! Once he had 11 jobs in 12 months. His voices talked to him all the time and obscured the will and voice of God. He was bi- polar and paranoid. According to him, I was no better than a harlot sleeping with the men of the church. He verbally abused our son by telling him he was worthless and would amount to nothing. For 17 yrs I stayed but one night he held a butcher knife to my side...if he would hurt me then he would also hurt our children. I was able to leave when he went to sleep.
I opened myself and took on more guilt in thinking it was my fault.......if only I hadn't married him........

Life was hard and there was little happiness except in God and church and at that time the church we attended was ALL ABOUT THE YOU CANNOTS.
MY Mom attended there also. She had some health issues but she loved our Lord so much.
She went to sleep one Sunday night after church and went on to be with our Lord in her sleep,which is what she wanted. She was 56, the baby of a family with 12 children who had suffered through abuses as well.

Apparently Mom's ppl die young and it surely has been so in my family.

MY sister at 19, Mom at 56, a baby brother at 2 days old. My first husband died in 2014 in Oct. I took him into my sons home to care for him, it was the fastest cancer Ive ever see. He died suffering.
I moved my son into a place bc his wife had left him in Jan.'14, for her boss. I lived with him at the time. We had not been there a month when one night he was loving on his dog and I reminded him he had an early day the next and get some sleep.

When I got up the next day,his dog had moved but he was still in the exact same position, my first and only son was gone at 36. Thank God he knew Jesus !

So I moved in with two younger siblings a sister and brother. The brother was 16 yrs younger than myself and in very poor health.

In four months, March'15, he was found in bed.....gone.

Friday April the 8th I checked myself into our local hospital's psych ward. The passing of yet another baby brother passing in bed asleep has been MORE than I think I can bear.

I loved God with all my soul but every time I give this junk to him,I take it back. It's a miserable existence. Most likely He and his word is all that has saved me.

I came home this afternoon.

I have hurts to overcome, I have forgiveness to find,
I have fault and guilt and grief to give to Jesus for always and let him keep them.

Please pray for me.

I want everyone to know please don't be like me and fearful to seek help outside of your faith.
He wants us to be whole and have joy here as well!
Sometimes we feel as though we can't or even shouldn't share but this is not God's way.

Please do not let fear of death, guilt, grief or regret nor anything keep you from being free and complete in God !

Thank you for your kindness to me, your sharing of his word. May you be richly blessed from his storehouse that is continually full.

In Christ,
D3v0t3d2G0d

I would like to just share some insights,if I may.
Please pray for me.

In Christ,
D3v0t3d2G0d

Hello sister D3v;

We missed you for a few days and am blessed to see you back with your family here at CFS. I read From Your Heart and your honesty blessed me.

I'm going to respond but cannot until later this weeked. I just wanted to greet you back and, well,
we all missed you.

Please pray for Hazel and me. Ministry calls.

God bless
you, D3v, and you are loved here.

BšŸ˜ŽB in faith! šŸ‘

Thank you Brother. I expect nothing less than your time to think on it.
I got home today. On my bucket list was a day in jail.....no more ! Prisioners say the psych ward is worse than jail....zero freedom there to even use an energy board...lol.

I feel it's the beginning of something great from God if I clean my brain and heart out.

I will pray for the both of you in God's will and good health!

MY last sister who is 54,I spoke with today she is really sick and can hardly breathe. Hold her up in prayer also please that he heal her,she is his.

Hello Devoted, my dear Sister.
Thank you for sharing all thar you have done in this thread.
I am so sorry that you have had to bear all these tragedies and heartbreaks. You carry it all so well.

I relate to you when you say you hand it to The Lord and then take it back off Hom. I read a poem once that made a lot of sense to me. A person was praying and asked God why He hadn't answered his/her prayer. God said "how can I help you when you keep on taking it back from mr and try to fix it yourself." We don"t know how to do it but God does..

I missed you while hou were away, as many of us did. Glad that you sought help from the hospital. Welcome home!

You are an inspiration to all and everyone loves you so much here. You joined our family here and brought us so many blessings. We are all here for you

In the meantime rest in The love of The Lord and think of all things good and beautiful.
Love you Sister.
God Bless

Hello D3v;

Like I shared last night, I was touched by your honest testimony. At times we feel vulnerable opening up with other like believers but also on the world wide public. But this is where I'm ministered by your thread.

There are countless unbelievers who are scared to death of opening up especially when they are asking if God exists.

There are countless believers who tremble to share their testimony and story for the Gospel.

But by your sharing, I have all the faith that others are reading your testimony and are being ministered right now, to encourage them with God's strength to lean on other Christians for support and prayer.

I have all the faith that those who don't know God may have had the seed planted in them by your testimony and how God's strength and LOVE will empower them with diligence, perseverance and the initiative to get them through every circumstance, whether things they cannot get past, or accepting Jesus and going forward.

Zephaniah 3:17, The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. - ESV

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! - ESV

I have all the faith, D3v, that you are standing firm in your faith as He picks you, holds you up and lifts you up for His glory.

God bless you, sister, and your family during this time. We'll share more later here at Christian Forum Site.

Hello Devoted, my dear Sister.
Thank you for sharing all thar you have done in this thread.
I am so sorry that you have had to bear all these tragedies and heartbreaks. You carry it all so well.

I relate to you when you say you hand it to The Lord and then take it back off Hom. I read a poem once that made a lot of sense to me. A person was praying and asked God why He hadn't answered his/her prayer. God said "how can I help you when you keep on taking it back from mr and try to fix it yourself." We don"t know how to do it but God does..

I missed you while hou were away, as many of us did. Glad that you sought help from the hospital. Welcome home!

You are an inspiration to all and everyone loves you so much here. You joined our family here and brought us so many blessings. We are all here for you

In the meantime rest in The love of The Lord and think of all things good and beautiful.
Love you Sister.
God Bless
Dear sweet Cosia

This touches and hurts my heart to think of others who are where I'm at or have been here.
We must cling to him tightly and trust his wisdom and his word.

Bless your heart, it had to have been He that led me here forseeing what was to come. Surrounding me with love and support of his children.

I pray all are upheld and uplifted by the sweet Holy Spirit 'til we meet before his throne.

To all who believe and follow Jesus,the Christ and believe in the God of our creation and trust that the Holy Spirit will keep and guide you, blessings !

May He peel back the layers that are built up in our lives ,whether by others or ourself.

This is the end run of my journey here,the last of " middle age", next I will graduate to senior,and in remembering school , life is much parallel with it.

There are stages to loving and learning of him as well. We are so eager for the meat of the word,that we forget to partake of the milk first. I pray we slow down and take the time to listen and learn from the Spirit so we may have proper growth!

We ARE family in the name of Jesus and his love.
Tomorrow represents that love! His tomb is empty for HE IS RISEN! HALLEJUAH !FB_IMG_1650067505246.jpg

Give everything to Jesus
Your old life for His new one.

Sometimes it's kind of like when people read the same library book over and over. They aren't aware that they can return that book and borrow a new one they haven't read yet..and expand their horizons, learn more words etc.

The other thing is, when readers attempt a book that is too advanced for them, then get frustrated they can't read or make sense of it. When a simpler one would be better, easier, and they will progress more after reading lots of these before tackling the longer, harder ones.

Thank you all who have read this with a loving and understanding heart.
Your words encourage me and motivate me to be press in all the more.
I pray the windows of heaven would be opened and rain down upon you my precious hearts in abundance of your own needs.
D3v0t3d

Back