Front page: today's verses

Front page: today's verses

I just really love today's verses and wanted to add them in another location in case someone didn't see them on CFS's front page.

[SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]Today's Verse[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Colossians 3:12/KJV [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click Here To Subscribe! | Heartlight® [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

There is so little compassion and humbleness in today's society. I guess it was that way throughout time. However, as God's children we should always be mindful that since we are His, we are "holy and beloved." As such there should be mercies, kindnesses, humbleness, meekness, and longsuffering emiting from our beings at all times. I fear that most of us do not evidence that type of spirit in our lives [speaking to GG here as well].

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]Daily Wisdom[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
[/FONT]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Proverbs 20:7/KJV [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click Here To Subscribe! | Heartlight[/FONT]
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]What a joy it would be to know that our children are blessed after we leave this world and it is because of our walk of integrity. I wonder if I am leaving the blessing for my children that should be their inheritance if my walk is right before God?​

Enjoy your day and walk with me as I try to walk with Him.

Hey Sweet - it is right on the front page of CFS. No subscribing necessary:) - simply login to CFS and it it is right there in "pink"on the right-hand side. :clap:

Thanks for reminding us to read those verses. There are days when I jump into the forum without pausing on the front page.

Back